Fred Totten

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
This is the birthday of our belated member Fred Totten. For our newer members............Fred was a major part of the success of this forum and one of our most valuable members. Fred passed about 7 years ago (hope I'm right about that).
Bo has Fred's So Sad black 63 SS.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I took a like'n to Fred the minute I met him, we were best of friends from then on. I sure miss that guy. I'm glad Bo has the car and does just what Fred would want. I'd like to think Fred is smiling somewhere every time the big Impala goes down the track.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Happy birthday Fred.........May he rest in peace.......... Sorry I never got to know him...............Run his car hard Bo..........Kudos to Phil for remembering.......I'm sure he misses his friends

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
I used to love to see the posts when Fred, Richard Martin and Fran Preve would meet up in Fla. in the winters. They were at times very amusing to read. Richard still visits with us occasionlly, Fred and Fran have gone on to a better place.

4speedman

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I met Fred at Clay City KY at the first 348-409 gathering and he was an easy Guy to like.I had heard of him before that and i think he was a lifetime Drag Racer and he seem to enjoy being around the race track.I even bought an idler pulley assembly from him and he shipped it to me.A couple of years before that i was at a friend of his in MiddleTown Ohio and Fred's car was there but he was not,at that time it was just restored and i think he used it as a show car for a couple of years.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Happy Birthday and rest in peace Fred. Bo is doing good with your car
Robert

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Well said by all :).

Fred was a true racer at heart, always with a good story to share.

May he rest in peace.

TomK