Front end is on!

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
And it looks good! I'll post some pics after I get some rest. Long weekend:)
The header cut outs came within 1/2" of the headers except for the passenger side since I did not compensate for the difference in header drop, my bad. But I'll take the part I cut out and shape the piece in and use some edge trim on both sides and they'll look like they where stock, kinda:) Never seen 2" primary tube fenderwell headers in one though:brow
Looks like I got to trim the lower part of the 70 Impala 4 core to make it fit as well. But I gotta have it to keep this beast cool. N 50's should be on thier way next week as well.
Almost there! Few odds and ends and some brake adjustments and I can scare the neighbors ricer car kids:beerbang and drown out the boom bzzzzz I hear at 2am.
Nap time!

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Pics if this works

Here is some pics. Othere than the DREAM on the left the rest are mine

Attachments

• 16_12_b.jpg
    16_12_b.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 101006.jpg
    101006.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 101008.jpg
    101008.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 101009.jpg
    101009.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 101010.jpg
    101010.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 81

51T409

Well Known Member
Tic's 60

just played your tape and sounds real sweet!!!!!! thanks for sharing... how is the prodject coming ? have you driven it yet?

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hoping to in a few weeks. Got hung up on a software project and had no time to play:grumble: This weekend I should be able to move it around under it's own power but I need a few things before I take it out a roast the hides out front:brow My Son will take a movie shot and I'll post it.