fun sat pics

bubbletop1961

Well Known Member
had a great sat. Went to Kc to hang out at a heads up 1/8 mile drag radial event. Got to see TomO and his awsome 63. And a cool intake! Had several friends in the drag radial class, Ill post up a pic of a buddies 71 chevelle. #1 qualifier went 5.17 @148mph in the 1/8 on drag radials. Believe it was a sbf with a turbo.

Then came home for a cruise night. Lots of cool cars, didnt take to many pics. Ill throw in a couple. My parents 69 mustang and the one car in the whole show that stopped me in my tracks. It was a 63 olds. Alluminum 215CI (buick motor) with factory turbo charging and water/meth injection. VERY cool car. The only one I have ever seen. Stopped and talked to the owner for a while to get the scoop on it. man was it cool.

Attachments

• 63 olds.jpg
    63 olds.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 63 olds motor.jpg
    63 olds motor.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 69 mustang 2.jpg
    69 mustang 2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 69 mustang 3.jpg
    69 mustang 3.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 37
  • barry.jpg
    barry.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 45

TomO

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Brian - It was good to see you at the track!! That drag radial class is incredible. I ened up being the first round duck so my day was quick.

Hope to see you at MOKAN on June 27th.

TomO

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Hopefully...

I hope to be out to KCIR this summer as well. Plans are to bring my two boys on some Friday night to teach them all about the fun :).

Will let you fellas know when that might be. The older one will be moving to KC this summer.

Cheers,
TomK