Happy Birthday Aubrey

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Happy Birthday Man.. Stay warm up there!!!!!!!! Have you thought about moving your shop south to warmer weather??
Robert

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
:doh Missed this thread :doh . Happy birthday Aubery! And Happy Birthday to the remainder of the distinguished list of gentlemen sharing the day!

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
And many more!

CPG, I hope your day continues to be special, and that it carries over until the next Birthday :).

Cheers!
TomK

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
B-day

I cought you for a couple of days, then you pulled out front again. Maybe next year I will gain on you some more:roll Happy birthday.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Aubrey: I watched a few of the ice road truckers shows earlier this year and was remiinded of this when I saw your recent weather report. They did not say on either show I watched but i've got to know HOW DO YOU START YOUR DIESELS IN THE WINTER UP THERE? :bow :bow
Robert

Well, it proved to be a pretty productive day. Got caught up on some old business, and made some money for a change:cool:

Robert.... starting the diesels ? ( OH, I'll tell you, here in redneck Alberta, there are LOTS of them ! )
PLUG 'EM IN !

The 250 Cummins that's in my Old Hayes, ALWAYS starts. But yes, I DO have to plug in the block heater for at least 8 hours... and if it's more than about -10 F, I give it a short spray of starting fluid into the air cleaner. I usually take the kids out for a ride in it every couple weeks or so.

quik9r

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Aubrey, when using quick start is there some applications that you should not use on diesels, something sticks in my mind about that. :dunno Congrats for the B-day

kevin

1958 impala

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
B.Day

Have a good one.:clap another day older and so on .Rember the good ole days when you could drink a beer for every year when I started on a case it was time to give up on that tradition:cheers :cheers :cheers

UK Racer

Kept that quiet

Aubrey,
How did I miss it was your birthday! :doh
Many happy returns from this side of the pond.
Adam :cheers

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
:doh ME TOO !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OZ !!!

Hope you have many more and just as productive !!!!,,:hug :cheers