Help with details!

Triffid

I am modeling a 1962 Chevrolet Sports Coupe (Bubble Top) and have some detail questions...
1: What color was the tinted glass that year/model (green; black...)? Did the rear glass on this model have a wide darker top area like the windshield??
Pics Please!
2: With Fawn interior was the whole dash a dark brown or was the center gauge section lighter?
3: Did the rear armrest have ash trays? I've seen pics. both ways??
4: Was the hood release/catch plate (attached to the radiator support) cadmium plated or black?... I've seen pics. both ways??
Thanks for your Help!!

Carl 1962

Well Known Member
1: What color was the tinted glass that year/model (green; black...)? Did the rear glass on this model have a wide darker top area like the windshield?? Tinted glass was green tint on all windows and if the rear glass was tinted, it did not have a band at the top, see below photos of a Belair with tinted glass - all windows.
Pics Please!
2: With Fawn interior was the whole dash a dark brown or was the center gauge section lighter? The whole dash was painted the same fawn.
3: Did the rear armrest have ash trays? I've seen pics. both ways?? I've only seen Belairs with rear ash trays
4: Was the hood release/catch plate (attached to the radiator support) cadmium plated or black?... I've seen pics. both ways?? Not sure, but I think black.
1.jpg
6.jpg