If you were President

wristpin

Well Known Member
Didn't you need one for your 4..........oh well, never mind!!!!!
No I didn't. I did anyway but because in Nebraska if you're getting divorced with kids and are the one with a dick they're going to naturally assume that
A) You are at fault
B) You aren't responsable enough to raise children
C) You are at fault
D) You lie so you're not believable
E) She needs everything
F) It's your fault
I paid a sh!tload for lawyers when all i really needed to do was just say "F@€k All You" and get what I got anyway.
Oh and when she didn't pay for Her own lawer they took me to court and sued me to pay her lawyer bill. Again...paid my lawer to lose.
So yeah F@€k Lawyers. All of them.

wristpin

Well Known Member
:mad3 ever try suing a lawyer? I did. You can't without going to the bar association and petitioning your allegations. Then they will get back to you when they feel like it to let you know if there is enough evidence and IF THE OFFENSE IS SERIOUS ENOUGH to warrent further review by the bar. If is is serious enough they will work with the accused lawyer to come to an equitable punishment. So he gets to decide his punishment but you still can't sue him and your origin case still stands. A lawyer can literally be a serial killer (Ted Bundy) and not be disbarred. :bang

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Abolishing the Democratic Party would accomplish nothing.

We now have a Republican Administration, The Republicans’ dominate the Senate 52-49 and Republicans’ dominate the House 294-194.

We now have the 248th richest man in our Country that has no knowledge of true leadership and common sense when it comes to taking care of our country.

Running our Country is not running a business. I’m a retired Government Executive and have filled out numerous SF 86 forms and Annual Financial disclosures.

I’ve been blessed with common sense and Analytical skills. I surrounded myself with folks smarter than me to write projects we/or other stakeholders wanted accomplished for our success.

It was my job to be engaged focused and understand what I presenting to our stakeholders to sell them on our goal and get their buy in to get our proposal implemented, passed and funded.

Our President IS NOT focused engaged and doesn’t even have policies or written proposals of anything it wants implemented to present to our Replbician house and senators for thier buy-in and vote he just STATES it’s going to be GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Never make a promise you cannot keep and if you cannot keep that promise own up to it and move on!!!!!!!!

I believe none of us is as smart as all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Current_members_of_the_United_States_Senate

HOUSE LINEUP 115th Congress (As of 07/11/2017) (Republicans-240) (Democrats-194) (Vacancies-1)

Happy Motoring!!!!!!

Ted
Your argument is not holding much water, look at the last 8 years! the democrat party looks after themselves not our United States Of America, at least Trump does!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I am and I did, Fact when he took office the stock market was 6000, my property values where 25% on the dollar and the economy was tanked.

2017 he left office and the stock market was at 20000+, my property values are up to 2007 values and the economy booming again.

And I felt comfortable/secure with our National Security not Satisfied.

My son in law opened a business in 2011 and today it’s a 7 figure a year booming business.

Go back and read my post started by Jeff Olson I need a drink post 13:

When I do talk with my Right wing friends not all, I sometimes believe Damn am I Right wing because I live my life without entitlements but what I've earned over my past 48 years of achievement (I'm 63) they live their life’s on entitlement and blaming everyone for their short falls.

I don’t always vote my party, I vote with an open mind and who I believe will be best for the majority of our Country.

I checked the DJIA on Nov. 3, 2016...the Dow was 17930.67.....just before the elections. Not 20000+. On Dec. 1....after Trumps election....19191.93. Just a little over 2000 point rise in about 3 weeks!!!! This afternoon.....the Dow just topped 23300!!!!
I have never thought of Obama's rein of being pro-business or pro-american.
I could not find the Nov. 3, 2008 DJIA to compare to your 6000 number.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
No I didn't. I did anyway but because in Nebraska if you're getting divorced with kids and are the one with a dick they're going to naturally assume that
A) You are at fault
B) You aren't responsable enough to raise children
C) You are at fault
D) You lie so you're not believable
E) She needs everything
F) It's your fault
I paid a sh!tload for lawyers when all i really needed to do was just say "F@€k All You" and get what I got anyway.
Oh and when she didn't pay for Her own lawer they took me to court and sued me to pay her lawyer bill. Again...paid my lawer to lose.
So yeah F@€k Lawyers. All of them.
Wristpin, I have never been divorced ( married 33+, like most been together longer ) I have had a perfect marriage, wife and friend. However with that said, most of my family and friends have experienced exactly what you posted. If it hangs between your legs you "are the problem" It simply cannot be any other reason. The "ex" is now not capable of anything so you get to pay for everything. The "ex" had nothing to do with creating the children, therefore they are not responsible for any monetary support. And you wont be needing the house, custody, a car, a bike, the dog. No, if you leave now and pay her for the rest of her life and don't try to take anything or ask for custody of your kids, they might, I said, might not, put you in jail. But your probably going to spend a few nights there anyway because the police have to arrest someone, and guess what? You are a male, you go ( was Oakland Ca police rule for awhile ) Besides, she will say you did something, anything, and with no proof, the police will take the male away every time. Sorry for the rant.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I checked the DJIA on Nov. 3, 2016...the Dow was 17930.67.....just before the elections. Not 20000+. On Dec. 1....after Trumps election....19191.93. Just a little over 2000 point rise in about 3 weeks!!!! This afternoon.....the Dow just topped 23300!!!!
I have never thought of Obama's rein of being pro-business or pro-american.

http://www.fedprimerate.com/dow-jones-industrial-average-history-djia.htm

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Your argument is not holding much water, look at the last 8 years! the democrat party looks after themselves not our United States Of America, at least Trump does!!!

I never argue, I agree to disagree!!!!!!

Happy Motoring!!!!!!!!

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It would be a parking lot already if it were me. :guns:D With all of our technology, etc, can't we pin point where that fat ass is and simply drop a "gift" of our own there? Remove him and the threat is gone. :bricks

On another note, I'd order a full out investigation (and prosecution ASAP) of obama and hillary and all other involved for any and all crimes. (basically the whole damn democratic party!) :rules

3rdly, the full elimination of ethenol!!!! (and prosecution of Al Gore) :rules

Whew, this being president is hard work!! :sweat:deepsleep

I'm on board right up to the ethanol part. Al Gore should be stoned by the village.

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
OK, I missed a lot of what was posted since I called Bob to the carpet on ethanol and have had way too many adult beverages to discuss anything with our1962 at the moment much less to reference the conversation in my "I need a drink" thread. But, I will be back tomorrow to instill more of my wisdom to the rest of you.......after I mix another and listen to another Tom Petty tune or two tonight!

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
OK, I missed a lot of what was posted since I called Bob to the carpet on ethanol and have had way too many adult beverages to discuss anything with our1962 at the moment much less to reference the conversation in my "I need a drink" thread. But, I will be back tomorrow to instill more of my wisdom to the rest of you.......after I mix another and listen to another Tom Petty tune or two tonight!

Jeff, I know we have a few things in common 409's and music RIP Tommy Petty :drinkingand Everybody is crazy but you and me and sometimes I wonder about some people.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

I started with nothing, got most of it left and my wife is having me get rid of the rest.

And don't make anyone a priority in your life that doesn't make you a priority in theirs.

Happy Motoring!!!!!!!

Ted

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9

I just happen to have that information.

DJIA.jpg

Ted's chart doesn't list November 3rd either but here are the two dates that are shown on either side of 11/3/08. Notice during the days of the lame duck administration the DJIA continued to fall to the low mentioned.

DJIA20081103.jpg

Here is the DJIA January 2008 ($13,264.82) and January 2009 ($8,776.39). Now, Keep in mind the market crash of 2008 caused in no small part by risky mortgages to underqualified borrowers made available and strongly supported by the Democratic controlled congress.

https://www.downsizinggovernment.org/hud/housing-finance-2008-financial-crisis

Attachments

• DJIA20081103.jpg
    DJIA20081103.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Jeff, I know we have a few things in common 409's and music RIP Tommy Petty :drinkingand Everybody is crazy but you and me and sometimes I wonder about some people.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

I started with nothing, got most of it left and my wife is having me get rid of the rest.

And don't make anyone a priority in your life that doesn't make you a priority in theirs.

Happy Motoring!!!!!!!

Ted

Words of wisdom I would say!!