LA HOT RODS Gets A New Mascot

63impalass409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
When my wife made us get another puppy this last October after our Yorkie passed we got one that loves to bite feet and I swear is part parona so about 3 months ago I'm trying to get ready for work and he went after my feet I ended up stubbing my toes so bad I broke a bone in my foot and it turned into a big bruise and to top it off it was my left foot and I drive a semi so ya not good. He has mellowed out a bit since.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
2 When my wife made us get another puppy this last October after our Yorkie passed we got one that loves to bite feet and I swear is part parona so about 3 months ago I'm trying to get ready for work and he went after my feet I ended up stubbing my toes so bad I broke a bone in my foot and it turned into a big bruise and to top it off it was my left foot and I drive a semi so ya not good. He has mellowed out a bit since.
Ya, take that.....:winner Sorry about your Yorkie. The cats she has now will never be as tough to lose as the 2 Shelties.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
That’s how you keep that little guy safe though….. I don’t know if you got any yoties in your area……Stray dog attack (my big fear) cause my guys just 10 pounds……I’ve gotten kind of lackadaisical about it but I used to go out with him every time for his duties outside just to make sure that I could grab him if something were going to happen I’ve met numerous other people with small dogs that have been disfigured because of a big dog attack

Last edited:

Murphdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That reminds me of instructions how to wash a cat & clean the toilet at the same time. 1st, open all doors that will make a direct path from the bathroom to the outside of the house. 2nd, put some shampoo and toilet bowl cleaner in the stool. 3rd, grab the cat with one hand and with one swift movement throw the cat in the toilet bowl slamming the lid with the other hand. SIT on the lid! After a few minutes flush 3 consecutive times. Carefully get up and raise the lid and stand THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY, cause the cat is coming out!
Wala, clean toilet & cat, now that's multitasking!
Jeff

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
That reminds me of instructions how to wash a cat & clean the toilet at the same time. 1st, open all doors that will make a direct path from the bathroom to the outside of the house. 2nd, put some shampoo and toilet bowl cleaner in the stool. 3rd, grab the cat with one hand and with one swift movement throw the cat in the toilet bowl slamming the lid with the other hand. SIT on the lid! After a few minutes flush 3 consecutive times. Carefully get up and raise the lid and stand THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY, cause the cat is coming out!
Wala, clean toilet & cat, now that's multitasking!
Jeff
Welding gloves required!!!