Memorial Day

R63ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I fly the Stars and Stripes in my garage,I take my hat off and put it over my heart when the national anthem plays,and I damn sure appreciate the ultimate sacrifices these men,women,and families made to allow me to live my life in freedom.
Thank you and god bless you all.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Damn straight Rick, as the rest of us folks that love our country do. Those 2 kids at the rodeo above.....SO FRIGGIN COOL...

The best part of rodeos is the lack of lib crap. Men are men and women are women, they know the difference...

THEY LOVE THIS COUNTRY

Last edited:

R63ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
It is friggin cool Dave,they are being brought up right,just like we were.My dad was career navy.If you were driving on base and they played the National anthem to lower the flag at sunset,you stopped your car and got out to face the flag.I love this country too!

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Rodeo boys respecting the flag of our great Country above. That's why I like rodeos, nobody takes a knee, no fags, no disrespect to this Great Country. No men in barrel racing, ect....

WTF happened to patriotism and lack of appreciation for observing things like Memorial Day?

Apathy, easy livin?