My Updated Website

61BISCAYNE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hey Brian,
The website looks great!:clap I look forward to seeing more pics
as you make progress. What color are you planning to paint
your car? It looks like we are at similar stages in our builds.
I've been doing bodywork for the past several months.
Planning to paint the Biscayne this summer.
Are those Coy's wheels on your car? Are you pleased with them?
I've been considering a set for my Biscayne. What sizes are you
running? Is your car lowered?
Maybe we can meet-up sometime...maybe put faces to the names.
Do you go to the Decatur swap meet in February?

Danny

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks for the compliment on the website. It is definitely still a work in progress, but with working on the 62, I don't have any spare time to complete it!

I love the Coys C-5's!!! I have 18 in the front with 2" drop spindles and 20 in the rear with 2" lowered springs. Thinking about going with an air ride system, Already got the bags and mounts, but will keep it on springs until I complete the car. I keep getting side tracked on other "toys" and need to just concentrate on the body work.

I am planning on ateending the Decatur swap meet and it would be nice to put a face to the names we all talk to on here.

Keep an eye out for new pictures toward the end of the week. I am starting the bubbletop conversion Monday night and hope to have it on and welded in by the weekend.

Here is a pic of how I may paint it. Of Course it will be a bubble top now....

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
For some reason I can't access your web site. I get to the site but when I click on the links I Just get page can not be found.:scratch

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
For some reason I can't access your web site. I get to the site but when I click on the links I Just get page can not be found.:scratch
Tripower,
I had the same problem. I'm using Mozilla Firefox for a browser. When I open the link in Internet Explorer I can see everything fine. I figured it's a Firefox issue. Is that the browser you're using?

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I am using iframes and I don't think it is fully supported in anything other than IE and Netscape. Sorry, I will have to look into this.