need help

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I'm really looking forward to seeing that episode of Horsepower. As others have pointed out I'll be surprised if see a direct comparison of stock heads vs Edelbrock's heads vs Rich's heads. I'm guessing that they will also change the cam and manifold and use Rich's heads on a more performance oriented engine to avoid a direct comparison. If they did do a direct comparison we know how it would come out...
Stock heads,,,, good
Edelbrock heads,,, better
Rich's heads,,, best
I'm hoping that Lamar puts together a great engine combo with a fully ported set of heads. I'll bet he'll make a lot of viewers think twice about the old "truck motor":)

ournutoy

thanks

Thanks again for your help. I'm knew at this so beer with me, I heard of Bob Wallace, Lamar Walden who's Rich is working with Bob?
Thanks again
Greg

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Did I hear correctly is Lamar doing a head comparrision on Hot Rod TV if so when?
Thanks Greg

One things for sure and that is that it will be honest with Lamar doing it not like those guys in the challenge when Lamars 409 made advertised horsepower and that 428 F%#$ making over 800 H.P. with stock partsand the Hemi made what 600+?

Ray