New arrival at the "Nut House"...

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Something new at the "Nut House" ! Seven week old female miniature Schnauzer ! didn't have enough challenges, so we adopted her !

I'm sure this will be a new exciting chapter in our lives !!! We haven't come with a name yet but I'm sure she will guide us down that road too...

Bill and Linda and ???

Jim409_Pontiac

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
She looks real cute Bill. I am sure you and Linda will get a lot of enjoyment having her around.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Bill the little dogs sure are interesting companions. Here is our 5 year old 3.8pound Yorkie "Pixel"
Robert

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
She has already been a hoot having around tonight. She found her reflection in the sliding back door and really gave herself the what-for !!! Already had a small accident, so we'll have to watch alittle closer ???

Bill, Linda and Abby

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
yep you have to be very regular with the younger small dogs and quick to sense when it is time. Usually you don't have time to get the leash when they are as young as yours. This dog grew up along side my big Golden Retriever (he has since passed away) and isn't intimidated by bigger dogs.
Robert

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Had a pretty good night, see only woke up once, about 3:45 then back to sleep after a few minutes of whimpering ! Better than what we were expecting, after stories from others.

Bill, Linda and Abby

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Bill, your title threw a start into me! Thought maybe Linda had forgotten to take her anti-knock pill and you were going to be changing diapers again! :) Congrats on the new Pup!!

Lonnie

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Lonnie said:
Bill, your title threw a start into me! and you were going to be changing diapers again!

Lonnie, you'd really have to streeeeeeech your imagination for that one !!!

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
She is Fun !!! And Expensive !!! Worse than a car, need this and that and Oh, you will need one of these ????

Bill

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Been very busy with the new puppy for the past week and half... Thought I'd share some of the progress !!! She is growing up fast and BIG !!!

Bill, Linda and Abby