New home for dog bowls.

Rusty Everitt

Supporting Member 1
Well I did'nt want to spend 500 bucks for some new wheels because I already had some ralley's, 15x7 fronts(235-70's) and 15x8(275-60's) rears with new BFG tires. So this is what I came up with. What do you think, good or bad :dunno

Attachments

• DSCI0019.jpg
    DSCI0019.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 244
  • DSCI0021.jpg
    DSCI0021.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 173
  • DSCI0022.jpg
    DSCI0022.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 186
  • DSCI0020.jpg
    DSCI0020.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 213

Rusty Everitt

Supporting Member 1
Thanks Brian, that camera has me goofed up every time I get near it. I think we need another session.
Rusty

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
tires and wheels

Those rear tires look awesome. I am guessing those rear wheels have a 4 inch backspace. I am ordering some new wheels and now I know what tire and wheel size will fit. Do you have a straight on rear shot?

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Looks GREAT Rusty!!!!:clap:clap

Oh by the way..............nice tennie-runners too!!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll Size 10s?????

Rusty Everitt

Supporting Member 1
Thanks guys for the kind words. I'm a little torn between this latest look and the rally's with trim rings. Oh well, anything's undoable, I'll just have to wait and see.

MRHP,
You are correct, 4" backspace, and there's not much room left back there. Sorry but I don't
have a straight on rear shot. I'll see if I can get one tomorror. You might be able to get an idea from my pic in "The Test Track" section.
Phil,
Target specials (cheap)........9-1/2's
Rusty

mac1

Well Known Member
Looks good Rusty. Did your ralley rims have the outside nubs for those dog dish hubcaps? I have a set of ralley rims with the inside nubs and would like to find some way to attach some OEM dog dish caps. Mac

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
attachment.php

mac1

Well Known Member
Mac,
My ralley's have the inside nubs.

Rusty, those 10" oem hub caps require the outside nubs to fit on the rim. Id really like to see how you secured them. I have a set of 14" ralleys that I want to do the same thing. Thanks Mac

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
$500 for new wheels? No no no.....summit racing series 62 steel wheels from Wheel Vintiques. About $70 a pop. :deal

droptop62

Supporting Member 1
I am not sure about the dogs on the rallys. Kind of reminds me of the Mopar cop wheels with the small caps. Hmmmmm........Jury's out on this one for me.
:dunno.

I do like your car though! :cheers

^

Rusty Everitt

Supporting Member 1
Rusty, those 10" oem hub caps require the outside nubs to fit on the rim. Id really like to see how you secured them. I have a set of 14" ralleys that I want to do the same thing. Thanks Mac

Mac,
Here's a rough sketch of how I mounted the dog bowls without any nubs. It's a bit primitive but it works. If anything is unclear just ask and I'll try to explain.
Rusty

Attachments

• DSCI0025.jpg
    DSCI0025.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 159

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Holy Moly Rusty!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're not only good looking but inovative also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap:cool::cool:

mac1

Well Known Member
Mac,
Here's a rough sketch of how I mounted the dog bowls without any nubs. It's a bit primitive but it works. If anything is unclear just ask and I'll try to explain.
Rusty

Rusty, you are a brave man. Looks good. Thanks for the picture.

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

Mac alot of guys I know who want to do that just weld a nub on thier wheel in the right position and grind it into the proper shape and make it look just like the original wheels with the outer nubs:beerbang Hey Rusty the cars looks GGGREAT:cheers Ken