Nice setup for upcoming event

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Been thinking about getting a setup like this for my trip to Thompson. Looks pretty radical, right? Let's make a list of things that need to be corrected before I leave.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 70
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 67
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 51
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 65
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 60

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Just add a hitch to the rear bumper on the camper to pull the race car trailer.:roll:roll

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Please Tell Me You Didn't See That Driving Down The Road.that's Pretty Scary Just When You Think You've Seen It All.

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That has been going around for a while now....I wonder what engineering degree that guy has?:doh

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
All I need to do....

I figured, just polish the baby moons and gas it up. Maybe some stain on the wood post.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Mike: I seem to remember you have a dark blue blazer that you had at Norwalk so you have part of the project but I'll pay for the gas if you bring that rig to Maryland after Thompson. I want to be parked at the scale house when you come through:roll:roll But I'll probably be at the scale house anyway knowing my MD DOT luck trying to explain why I don't have a commercial log book and manifest for my 61.:eek:
robert

chevymusclecars

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Indiana might allow someone to use that combination but he'll never make far enough in Ohio to get to Thompson.

Bill