Ocean City Cruise Vs Rt 50 Bridge

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
They are supposed to finish the Rt 50 Bridge today or tomorrow so that's good for all of the racers going over to the show/cruise next week. Let's have a showing of who is going. I know John will be there. I'll try to go over unless the racing traffic scares me:eek::eek: without car of course, and Dick MacKenzie I think is coming without car also.
robert

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Robert,I heard the inlet parking is almost sold out.A friend just got his registration info and number.His number was 2997.I heard they are allowing 3500 cars in the inlet parking this year.Of course there will probably be another 8,000-10,000 more cars just hitting all of the 30 or more shows going on all weekend.If any of you guys in the Mid Atlantic area have never been to Ocean City,Md.for cruise weekend(May14th-17th),your missing the show of shows.To see all those unbelievable cars cruising all over the area is unbelievable.To see thousands of people sitting along Ocean Hiway to the wee hours of night watching the cars cruise is also a different sight. John

vin 58

Supporting Member 1
Robert, The wife and I will be there on thursday afternoon. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys. Vin

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
i live close enough and have a car, but............no thanx to all that crowd and cops.

Bob I'm with you on that one. Hey why don't you put a MD tag on the Loving Chevrolet and join the racers and hope you don't get caught up in a "racing accident"

I'll try to be there. Vin I'll be looking for you but with about 10,000 cruisers there you might be hard to find:D:D
I'm gonna come in the northern bridge and park at a friends condo on 120th and take the bus to the inlet.
robert