Oregon murderer

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
i must be stupid, actually i am not that bright at times. saw the picture of the anal lick on tv and presumed
he was a stupid white mental.
today i found out he is a obama type person, except mother is black. the photos i saw on tv and internet
sure looked white. jim

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
My wife said she read in the EU Times (European)online that he was a black Muslim......

One more "gun free zone" shooting. Another sad day in the lives of innocent people.

Hang on, I think that's a black helicopter hovering over my house......

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Did you see those reports on CNN Jim? There isn't any doubt CNN slants their reporting to the liberal point of view. Take a look below.

Taken from: http://threepercenternation.com/201...-shooter-altered-them-look-at-this-deception/

"CNN Took Photos Of Oregon Shooter & Altered Them, Look At This Deception!

On the left is the selfie Christopher Mercer uploaded to his social media. On the right is how CNN presented
the same selfie in broadcast stories about him. Why did CNN need to change the complexion (color) of their
broadcast? Why is no-one showing pictures of mom, Laurel Margaret Harper.

Oregon.jpg
REAL IMAGE (left) – CNN IMAGE (right)

Why change to hyphenated name? Real name is Christopher Sean Mercer. Media using Christopher Harper-
Mercer and Chris Harper-Mercer."

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I wasn't fooled for a moment. My instincts took over the moment I saw the shooters picture. It could have been in black or white, no pun intended. Well maybe a little pun. :hide

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
CNN reports from their slanted view and then whitewashes the pictures to top it off. WTF kind of world is this becoming?

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
This area is just nuts with anti gun talk, about the only thing the news has admitted is that the Murder suspect didn't like Christians, no talk about being muslim or the color of his mother just anti gun BS as usual being a democratic state. :crazy:crazy:crazy