Phantom 409 Artwork by Jeff Norwell

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Jim and I had been thinking about getting a cartoon version of the car done so that we could put it on the trailer. I'd seen Jeff's work on the HAMB and knew he'd be the guy to get but what I didn't know was that he only lives a few miles away from me. Winston and I had actually met him at a local race last year.
I'm really happy with the picture.:beerbang
WINSTON_FINAL_01.jpg

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Jim, it is an awsume picture. If it becomes available as a poster let us know. I'd like one.
Dave

droptop62

Supporting Member 1
Jim, that is awesome. I am still in awe. I have been a fan of Jeff Norwell's art for some time. His illustrations in Rod & Custom and stuff I have seen on the HAMB is always great stuff. I am with everybody else on this, if there are T-shirts or posters made of this count me in for sure.

:cheers

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Does Jeff design t-shirts as far as making silkscreen patterns etc. ?

I don't know.:scratch Here's his website... http://www.jeffnorwell.com/

He sent me a separate image of Winston. I think the "Winston" image will go on the door of the Mack and the car picture will go on the trailer.
I think we'll probably print up a few posters and maybe a few T shirts for the next get together.

WW01.jpg

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Boy.........Winston looks pi$$ed!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll

Ronnie beat me to it.............plenty of room on the poster for both Jim's autographs and the upper RH corne for Winston's paw print!!!! Put me down for one!!!

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Boy.........Winston looks pi$$ed!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll

Ronnie beat me to it.............plenty of room on the poster for both Jim's autographs and the upper RH corne for Winston's paw print!!!! Put me down for one!!!

GREAT Poster! Put me on the list Jim.