ROCK N RACE 2021 July 30-AUGUST 1st $3,000 IN PRIZE MONEY!!!

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Tooth I have been taking some video..... my phone storage was pretty much full ......Had to dump a bunch of apps just to keep going so...... I couldn’t do much....... but I have video of the cars and in the staging lanes...... but I don’t think I have very much on the track .......but I do not have an account on YouTube or know how to go about any of that, if you’d be able to ....?....if I can send you stuff....... and you could arrange that....... I do have some video
Email videos to me. casady_1@hotmail.com. I’ll post them on the forum. Thanks Tooth. Also truck065columbia@ gmail.com.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
What a trip! We put in over 1700 miles Friday night to 10pm Sunday and had the time of our lives! So glad we made it out to see everyone Saturday! It was a long haul but I picked up some very rare parts and got to see some racing in a 1700 mile loop of the U.S. I have 360VR video, pictures and standard 4K video to share as soon as I wake up sometime next month from the lack of sleep this weekend! I'll post more from Onawa tomorrow too!