rstreet

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Has anyone heard from Robert? I haven't seen any posts from him in a while. I know he was having family, health related issue's at home. Hope everyone is OK.:clap :clap Skip:)

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Robert Street.

Robert called me with some sad news, I'm sure he will be with us when he can and can elaborate on this.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I'm back trying to keep up

Dad past away Veterans day. How ironic for our family. I have been very busy with my Mom and my brother as they need daily attention. I just seem to crash on the sofa at night lately. I have read some of the posts tonight and am sorry I wasn't on here for some especially the 61 305 engine ones that Tommy took care of. The turkey baster is priceless and I have had another use for one as well as another kitchen appliance!!.
Robert

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Robert,so sorry to hear your bad news.I hope all is well within your family. John

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Robert-

I'm sorry for your loss. It's not easy losing your father. My father passed in May and the only thing that has kept me going is to involve him in everything I do, especially working on the Impala. I find myself talking to him as if he is standing next to me. Of course the very occasional tear comes down.

We are here for you..:hug Stay strong.

Brian

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Robert

Very sorry to hear about your father.

My dad passed away three months ago. He was my best friend.

You are in our thoughts and prayers. It is a very difficult time to go through personally, as well as, for your immediate family.

Ron

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Sorry to hear about your loss Robert. I lost my Dad 8 years ago and find comfort in the memories. I'm sure you will too.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Best wishes

Robert:

Sorry to learn of the loss of your Father. I lost my Dad just over a year ago and I think about him a lot. Try to recall the good times. I found that family are the best in helping you deal with the loss over time.

Best,
TomK

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
i just learned of RStreets father passing, Robert, my heart-felt condolances to you and family.
my dad passed when i was 30. he was one of my racing hero's on top being dad. it's still a hard loss.