Sept 25th and 26th PID reunion at Keystone raceway park in Alexandria, Pa. lets have a end of year get together

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
This race is the last weekend in September. I can't find it for sure at the moment, just wanted to get it out there if anybody would like to hang out for the weekend before the weather turns cold. Denny if you've got some more info on it please chime in, I know somebody's having a match race there.

1 Denny Ford 1962 Biscayne
2 Bryan Fugate 1963 Impala
3 Scott Hall 1962 Impala
4 Mark Steele 1962 Biscayne
5 Shan Daley 1962 Biscayne
6 Dave Mills Chevy 11
7 Bob Kopachko 1962 Impala
8 Ricky Ingraham 1961 Biscayne

Last edited:

DIV1RACER-2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Keystone Raceway is having their annual PID Reunion Race / Nostalgia weekend on Sept 25-26 .. Lots of classes Stock / Super Stock , a nostalgia class , Pro Stick and the UMTR will combine for this weekend , usually there are 75-80 stickshift cars , brackets and fun runs ... I'm sure there are more classes ... A really good race weekend , it will be packed ...:good:good

I have been asked to do a best of 3 match race ..... 409 D/S Biscayne Vs 327 - L-79 E/S 65 Chevelle couple of old friends banging gears and heads ... Should be a lot of fun .. Come on out and enjoy !!! :):):):)

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Keystone Raceway is having their annual PID Reunion Race / Nostalgia weekend on Sept 25-26 .. Lots of classes Stock / Super Stock , a nostalgia class , Pro Stick and the UMTR will combine for this weekend , usually there are 75-80 stickshift cars , brackets and fun runs ... I'm sure there are more classes ... A really good race weekend , it will be packed ...:good:good

I have been asked to do a best of 3 match race ..... 409 D/S Biscayne Vs 327 - L-79 E/S 65 Chevelle couple of old friends banging gears and heads ... Should be a lot of fun .. Come on out and enjoy !!! :):):):)

Sounds like an awesome weekend …..I’d love to be able to be there not possible…… good luck Denny !!!…… go get em…….!!!!

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
This race is the last weekend in September. I can't find it for sure at the moment, just wanted to get it out there if anybody would like to hang out for the weekend before the weather turns cold. Denny if you've got some more info on it please chime in, I know somebody's having a match race there.
COME ON GUYS DON’T YA WANT TO COME HANG OUT, IT WILL BE THE END OF THE YEAR CELEBRATION

3 Scott Hall 1962 Impala
6 Dave Mills Chevy 11

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Denny is going to try and hold spots , best thing to do is get there early on Saturday mornjng

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
This weekend don't miss out maybe the last chance this year to catch up with our buddies.
COME ON GUYS DON’T YA WANT TO COME HANG OUT, IT WILL BE THE END OF THE YEAR CELEBRATION

3 Scott Hall 1962 Impala
6 Dave Mills Chevy 11
9 Bo Martin 1963 Impala
10 Denny Perry 1961 Biscayne

ANYBODY ELSE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIV1RACER-2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Okay , here is the Skinny on Pittsburgh this weekend , Bo , Rich & I are going to try to be first in the gate ... The pits are pretty big so we are going to try to reserve a # of spots so that we can all pit together ...It would be helpful if i kinda knew who is coming ... safe travels to all and we will see ya Friday or Saturday .....:good:good