Spring Opener Camp Out

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Every year my wife Kim and I host a camp out at our place on the Satsop river. This year it was held on May 1,2,3. We had 8-RV's show up for all three days and on Sunday we had 28-cars show up from my car club and a couple of other car clubs for a picnic social. In all we had about 80-people. Also in attendence were two of my school mates that I had not seen since 1973. We had a blast. Here are a few of the highlights. Thats my wife Kim directing traffic in the golf cart.

Attachments

• DSCF0975.JPG
    DSCF0975.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCF0979.JPG
    DSCF0979.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Kim in Golf Cart.JPG
    Kim in Golf Cart.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Steve's 32' Front.JPG
    Steve's 32' Front.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF0971.JPG
    DSCF0971.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 37

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Looks like a lot of fun !!!

Dan,

Wow, that looks like a lot of fun... Wish I could find an event like that around Idaho !!! But I see you are only in WA, where is Satsop ??

Bill

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Looks like a great time Dan and it also looks like you have room to spare. Just how much land do you have there:dunno Ken

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ken, We have five acres with three acres of lawn with hookups for the RV/s and plenty of room left for the cars. Here are a few more pics.

Attachments

• Walt's 51' Merc driver.JPG
    Walt's 51' Merc driver.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 48' Chev.JPG
    48' Chev.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCF0924.JPG
    DSCF0924.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF0925.JPG
    DSCF0925.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCF0965.JPG
    DSCF0965.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 21

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Special!

Dan:

That's a really neat event that you sponsor!

Brings out the enthusiast, as we can see :).

I hope you are able to keep doing it and that it becomes as big as you wish it to be!

Cheers,
TomK

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Tom, I just provide the Space and my club brings all the BBQ , hot dogs, hamburgers and beverage stuff. Then we ask the participants to bring a side dish. As usual there is some much food. We play horse shoes and bachi ball and have a good ole time.