Sturgis pic

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Last year was the first time I made it to Sturgis! I went with a friend that has gone 27 times and on my first year there I got my picture in Easyrider and Iron Horse magazines !! He was pissed!! Haaa haaa haaa !! "twenty seven years and you get your picture in Easyrider the first time" !! Went again this year,,, Did a 4200 mile trip through seven states in 15 days!!! Two in Sturgis!!
407689091.jpg

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Yo DQ..................looks like the plastic surgery worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to find a picture of you at the Convention before your dental work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:laugh:laugh

Sturgis is something else!! We rode up in 95, 96 & 97. Candy just likes the ride up and back. doesn't care too much about the happenings there. Me...I like to people watch as there is a lot to see!!!

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Cool Pic DQ, Were you Posing:hug
Had a couple of friends went this year from NZ. picked up bikes in LA and did a 6 week tour
Had a ball

Steve

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Yo DQ..................looks like the plastic surgery worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to find a picture of you at the Convention before your dental work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:laugh:laugh

Sturgis is something else!! We rode up in 95, 96 & 97. Candy just likes the ride up and back. doesn't care too much about the happenings there. Me...I like to people watch as there is a lot to see!!!
Yeah,, it`s just our turnaround point,, but do have fun!! Last year we stayed at The Buffalo with all the trailer queens,,, this year we camped in town on someones lawn!! :dance That way you can party late and not worry about riding DUI,,, LOT`S of people to watch!! :brow Best are the ones with pairs,,,,

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Cool Pic DQ, Were you Posing:hug
Had a couple of friends went this year from NZ. picked up bikes in LA and did a 6 week tour
Had a ball

Steve
Nope,,, didn`t even know the picture was taken. We always run into those NZ crazy guys!!! They are a blast and I could tell ya some great stories about them !!

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
My son and his friend went last year , he has a harley nightster. He has been all over with that thing, who know's you probably crossed path's , he had some interesting story's also.lol

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
DQ...........meet me in Sturgis tomorrow. They got 2 FEET OF SNOW TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring your tent..........I'll be in the Comfort Inn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Sounds like you had a good time. First time we went there was 1993. Went 6 more times after that before we got tired of the crowds and the cops in Sturgis. Spin your tire or show of the breasts will get you a ticket in a heartbeat. The surrounding towns is where the fun is IMO.

We went to Zion Park in 1972 for our honey moon to a biker bash. I think it was Easyriders or some other biker rag that published that party. Friggin awesome when we all rode through the tunnel.............................:danceWent to Burning Man in the Black Rock Desert in Nevada one time. Do an internet search on that one sometime..................that's a long way's from Iowa, Dorothy.....:beer