Sucks To Be Gm

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I'd still like to know what Ronnie, Brian, Wayne, Roger and the rest of Texas are going to for electricity when everyone in New York plugs in their car after work..........................

and I understand that Chrysler is now part of Fiat...... but it will be several months before they finalize the plans to replace the current builds with Fiats....... HHHHhhhmmmmmmmm...........

Dave

impalamike.com

Supporting Member 1
I found this photo with no further details (see attchaed. Its probably an Australian model???
112_0806_04l+2009_pontiac_g8_GXP+front_three_quarter_view.jpg

Here's the G8 GXP (orange car) for comparison

Attachments

• wmdsc00586.jpg
    wmdsc00586.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 20

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
My new research direction...

I just had to laugh, sadly, at the quip:

"These laws of physics? Whose rules are those, we need to change that.
[Some of the others wrote down the law name so they could look it up]
We have the congress and the administration. We can repeal that law, amend it, or use an executive order to get rid of that problem.
That's why we are here, to fix these sorts of issues".

That really sums it up for me. I've been in situations whereby newbies dictate strategy from the hip that sounds good, but is not pragmatic.

My new research directive will be to develop a "anti matter" or "zero gravity" essence so that we can "beam" these Simpletons off the face of the Planet :).

Perhaps their new found perspective, from Outer Space, will provide a better set of solutions....

TomK

Rockfish39

Supporting Member 1
We have the congress and the administration. We can repeal that law, amend it, or use an executive order to get rid of that problem.
That's why we are here, to fix these sorts of issues".[/B] :stooges

Like I said before... Meet Brian Deese!