Target being wasteful

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
A buddy in high school worked at KFC employees could eat chicken for free on site but could not take leftover items home, all chicken not sold at the end of the day was to be tossed in the dumpster. He said him and a co-worker would tripple bag the unsold chicken and put it in the dumpster then wait till the night shift manager went home then returned to snag the bag of chicken for family n friends. :good

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
A buddy in high school worked at KFC employees could eat chicken for free on site but could not take leftover items home, all chicken not sold at the end of the day was to be tossed in the dumpster. He said him and a co-worker would tripple bag the unsold chicken and put it in the dumpster then wait till the night shift manager went home then returned to snag the bag of chicken for family n friends. :good

You can thank DemoRats and their courts and shyster lawyers for this kind of BS ,there's an easy way to get around this, just sign a waiver ,but there isn't any fun and money in that!

Mark

• Haha
Reactions: 327

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Target has a liability if some kid gets hurt on one of those, that's why Target throws them out. Besides demonRATs get too much free stuff now.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Target has a liability if some kid gets hurt on one of those, that's why Target throws them out. Besides demonRATs get too much free stuff now.
I'm sure Target likes writing all this off on their taxes also. I quit shopping at target long ago when they wouldn't let the Salvation Army set their kettle up at the store, but since the Salvation Army become Woke now I have to find a different reason not shopping there!

Mark

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I seem to recall, years ago, Target wouldn't let our Veterans, stand in front of the store, but let Gay and Lesbian activists, collect money, from people.:doh
:bang Haven't been back there since.:pan