thanks

wc chevys

Well Known Member
Thanks for the responce on my introduction. I'm sure we will have some questions about FRED'S car.Cubby also has another 409 but can't decide where to put it. 61 2 door biscayne or 64 2door impala. For our father to race front tires in the air. banging through the gears.smiling ear to ear (nostalgia drag racing) :cheers

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Blue Suede Cruise

wc Welcome to the site,it would be nice to meet you and Cubby,and see Fred's old car at the Blue Suede Cruise at Norwalk Ohio.We have about 30 forum Members and about 18 409 powered cars,heres a poster and a link to the Blue Suede Cruise thread.

http://www.348-409.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8424

bluesuedecruise.jpg

wc chevys

Well Known Member
blue suede

Cubby talked to Denny at the trails and is planing on taking Fred's old car to norwalk.We are also working on a 53 chevy 2 door sedan we chopped .Now we have the gasser bug and orderd a straight axle for it mybe it will make it to norwalk also

jr.W

Well Known Member
WC where did you order your straight axle from? My dad is looking at a
50 2 door sedan that we want to put a straight axle in.:D

wc chevys

Well Known Member
We orderd a straight axle from speedwaymotors.com .They seem to now what they where talking about.at least we hope they do:roll

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The tube axle in my 55 is from Speedway. I had to use wheel spacers because it was just a little too narrow but it should be just about perfect for a 49 to 54 Chevy.