The Clinton Foundation

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Have you wondered why the Clinton Foundation folded so suddenly after Hillary was no longer in a position of influence? Perhaps this summary will provide some insight.

The foundation lists 486 employees and it gave away $5.1 million. Take a look at the return below where the real heart of the Clintons can be seen. Staggering but not surprising. These figures are from an official copy of the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation for the tax year 2014. The copy of the tax return is from the National Center for Charitable Statistics web site. (You can obtain the latest tax return on any charitable organization there.)

The Clinton Foundation:

Number of Employees (line 5) 486

Total revenue (line 12) $177,804,612.00

Total grants to charity (line 13) $5,160,385.00 (this is less than 3%)

Total expenses of $91,281,145.00

Expenses include:

Salaries (line 15) $34,838,106.00

Fund raising fees (line 16a) $850,803.00

Other expenses (line 17) $50,431,851.00 HUH??????

Travel $8,000,000.00

Meetings $12,000,000.00

Net assets/fund balances (line 22) $332,471,349.00

Think about the above for a second - it took 486 people who were paid $34.8 million, plus an additional $91.3 million in fees and expenses, to give away $5.1 MILLION! And they call this a CHARITY?

This is one of the greatest white-collar crimes ever committed. And just think---one of the participants was a former president and one (gasp!) wanted to be elected president of the United States. If justice was truly served they would both be in prison.

Now think about this - her supporters, in tears when she got her butt kicked, would gladly vote for her again! It's a scary country we live in!!

Sent to me by one of my Best Bro's..........DickieMac

bobs409

Administrator
It's GREED on a level we've never seen before. I just can't understand people like this. HOW MUCH does it take to satisfy you? At what point is enough, enough? Do they think they can take that money with them, in their case to HELL?

I'm trying to be patient but these people should NOT be free. They should be locked up and long ago. Seize those assets and do some great things with them. Put it in hillary's name, send her a plaque to hang up in her cell. :write :laugh2

chuckl

Well Known Member
Phil, Bob, et al;

Bill Clinton (and Hillary) should have gone to prison while he was the Attorney General and Governor of Arkansas and she a member of the Rose Law firm. Everyone underestimated (and still underestimates) the extent of their corruption, greed, personal character assassination, and power brokering on an unprecedented scale. There is NOTHING the Clintons will not do to get their way. Nothing! Believe me when I say, "You ain't seen nut'n yet."

The Clinton Foundation is a Canadian-based, world-wide scam with no controls. The above figures are only the tip of the iceberg--these numbers reflect what could not be hidden, shifted, manipulated or just plain gun-decked (lied about).

Hillary should be in prison for Benghazi, Uranium I deal, using private E-mail servers for secret info, destruction of government documents, lying to Senate sub-committees, ad nauseaum.

What a guy and gal! Pillars of the community. :barf1:barf1 :finger