Thompson Event

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Let me explain it this way. I stopped at the doctor on the way home Monday. He looked puzzled when he seen my blood pressure had gone from 170/95 to 110/50 and asked what I had done. I told what I had done over the weekend and he looked even more puzzled. Told him "you had to be there". Asked for a perscription for more of the same.:roll

Ray

quik9r

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Dick Mackenzie

Great vids on you tube thanks to you and your son Allan for the effort on all fronts

Kevin

Attachments

• 019_19A_0003.JPG
    019_19A_0003.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 52

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Ray. Have you seen any of the photos that were taken Friday night at the "legends" dinner at Outback?
robert

paint helper 2

Tommy or Robert, Johns computer crashed on him, during a power outage and he is not back on line yet. I'm sure he will post them asap.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Tommy or Robert, Johns computer crashed on him, during a power outage and he is not back on line yet. I'm sure he will post them asap.
Thanks Paint Helper #2. I was going to make some calls over there to find out what happened to them. I left at 10:00 a.m. sunday behind Jim Mackenzie and haven't seen him since. He and his pit crew were picking straws to see who had to crawl under the car to secure it to the trailer:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
robert

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Finally!!! On line again.Came home from Thompson,only to find my computerhard drive was crashed.Power surge did it in. Will be posting pictures shortly.What an awesome time.Sure glad I didn't miss this one. Here's the famous Outback Dinner on Friday Night. Includes Dick MacKenzie,Allan Mackenzie,Robert Street,Anne Street,Tommy and Barbara,Cecil(on the phone),Skip Peterson,Roy Neilson,John Langenfelder,and Dave..Table was tight,but we had a great time. John

(img) (/img)

(img) (/img)

(img) (/img)

(img) (/img)

(img) (/img)

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Whats this? Cecil checking in with Phil telling he found a mother load of 409 Parts??:dunno

Ray

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Whats this? Cecil checking in with Phil telling he found a mother load of 409 Parts??:dunno

Ray

Give it up Ray.You know Phil wouldn't share his secret sources with anybody. I was on the phone checking to see if I could get a good hair transplant. I was uncomfortable being around all you guys with hair. Sorry Robert, on you it just looks right, but I feel naked without my hat.:stooges

I just got home last night. I had a nice visit with Phil and mooched another free lunch after presenting him with all the event goodies.

I downloaded the pics from my camera and will post a few....nothing special, just more versions of the same.:coffee:l

Attachments

• Thompson09 22.jpg
    Thompson09 22.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Thompson09 4.jpg
    Thompson09 4.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Thompson09 5.jpg
    Thompson09 5.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Thompson09 21.jpg
    Thompson09 21.jpg