Happy Birthday! Tom and Ricky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Happy Birthday guys!!!! Both of you go out and burn some rubber today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's an order!!!!!

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Happy birthday Guys

Ricky bought himself a new drive shaft for his birthday

And

Tom bought James a new intake for Toms birthday :D (must be James telepathic messages im picking up)

Steve

No409

Supporting Member 1
hey, thanks everyone for the b-day wishes. best present i could have got was my daughter( almost 5) was telling me she wants a pink Jr dragster, with black stripes, must be chevy powered, she`ll drive, i can work on it, and she just wants to win. ill park all my stuff and crew for her till i die

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
hey, thanks everyone for the b-day wishes. best present i could have got was my daughter( almost 5) was telling me she wants a pink Jr dragster, with black stripes, must be chevy powered, she`ll drive, i can work on it, and she just wants to win. ill park all my stuff and crew for her till i die
Tom.................get ahold of Denny Ford. He built a Jr. Dragster for his niece Morgan and she's not driving anymore. It was absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably turnkey and ready to race!!!! 'Course...........I don't know if he wants to sell it?????????