Tooth's 63 Belair Build "FINALLY!!! "

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
After waiting last Winter and most of the summer I'm going to go pick up the 63 Bel-Air race car tomorrow.. Meeting with Kevin Saturday and loading up for a 10 and a 1/2 hour trip back home. I'm excited, And yes I do have a 409 motor with aluminum heads and it's gonna have a clutch! So this is the official start of my build. Thank you Kevin, without your generosity I would Still be looking for a car to build. This one is perfect, I did not want to cut up a driver. It is definitely going to go through a transformation.:good
20210923_185903.jpg

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Most of these cars need TLC anyway, at least it’s not a rust bucket like in Missouri. :cool: You have to understand that a rusty car in Colorado is different than a rusty car in Missouri!:doh I’m just glad that you saved it, and it was built in Kansas City! And yes there will be pictures soon………

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I will be ready every morning with my coffee to view pictures of this project. Have a safe trip Tooth, road trips are always fun especially when your going to pick something up you have been waiting a long time for.

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
What the heck, I'll break the ice. Photo proof that Tooth has determination, courage, strong will and deep, deep pockets:D:good Worlds ugliest 63 Bel Air. This is how I found it, in a junkyard east of CO Springs a few years ago. 400 bucks. Couldn't pass it up. Charging Tooth a rehoming fee, and tax of course:laughing38852F99-7256-4545-9F42-866B241F16FC.jpeg212FC9DD-E672-41BE-8177-9DEBAE833EBC.jpeg033B33FE-06E1-404D-A0DE-1CB47FC0BC61.jpeg