Tri-State Raceway August 17 & 18, 2013

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Dave,
How late Friday can I get into the track to park my trailer?
Eating Friday somewhere ?
Paul

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Paul

Track will be open. I think Shan is coming around 6:30. I'd bet you still have the same cell ending in 1962:danceI'll give you a call later on tomorrow. I'm in no hurry to eat.

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I am bringing my 12ft x 12ft flold out canopy - needs four to put it up......
Paul

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Electrical update: Still diagnosing my tail light wiring problem. Have several fried wires under the dash to test and replace. Still not sure of the culprit :(. If I don't have it corrected by today (Friday) I may have to cancel my travel plans.

Replaced most of the forward wiring six years ago. Wires to tail lights and much of the interior are original. Gotta be in those. Will keep after it until I figure it out. Wish I had looked at this earlier, I was focusing on the mechanicals (valves, fluids, etc.).

Best,
TomK

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I am bringing my 12ft x 12ft flold out canopy - needs four to put it up......
Paul

Good:bow

Electrical update: Still diagnosing my tail light wiring problem. Have several fried wires under the dash to test and replace. Still not sure of the culprit :(. If I don't have it corrected by today (Friday) I may have to cancel my travel plans.

Replaced most of the forward wiring six years ago. Wires to tail lights and much of the interior are original. Gotta be in those. Will keep after it until I figure it out. Wish I had looked at this earlier, I was focusing on the mechanicals (valves, fluids, etc.).

Best,
TomK

Crap:(

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Tom
Hope you can make it. I was looking forward to lots of discussion.
I am leaving by 1:30 today -about 4 1/2 hrs trip towing.
Paul

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Went to lunch with Phil & candy..............lost the coin toss..............:dunno Headed home to load up and head out................:crazy

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Ya'll have fun and be safe. Wish I could go. I think I speak for everyone when I say "we want pictures"

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I took the picture BECAUSE of the 409 cleaner!!
L2R Terry...Shan's mechanic, Candy, Dave Coots, Shan Dalley & Mr. EXCITEMENT Paul Stensland.
off to bed.......