Very inspiring young man.....

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Just think how great this country would be if we had a lot more Richies around !!!!! :clap
Ken.....................

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Sure makes you wonder about our wellfare system and all the A$$Holes sucking it dry that have all thier limbs!!! :bat Great story :bow

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Just think how great this country would be if we had a lot more Richies around !!!!! :clap
Ken.....................

I better clarify myself on this. I didn't mean we need more people without arms, just more people with the will and determination this young man has. :doh

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Very inspiring !!! Thought I had it bad when I get a little back pain...

Bill

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
His computer skill's with feet are better than my two hand's. My new 64 ss was that interior and exterior color combo , but it had 409 and 4 speed, i wished i had it now. A sign in barber shop when growing up as a kid " I complained i had no shoe's until i met a man that had no feet." Never forgot that sign.

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
I've never met this young man but I had heard of him, I have a freind that lives in N.C. and deals in NOS Chevrolet parts and he has sold parts to Richie for his '64. He told me about him and actually got choked up while trying to explain his situation to me. There is also something to be said for Rick Hendrick for giving this young man a job.

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Very cool story! This is the one that Obama should have been proud to call a son.Did anyone else see the 409 valve cover sitting on the white chevy at 3:45 in the garage?