Walter White

new member.
I'M modernizing a 1964 409.
motor taken out to 482 (481.7)Roller cam and rockers, Al heads, new Edelbrock intake and carbs etc.
Tremec TKX 5 speed.
Moser 9 inch.
Wilwood disc brakes, 6 piston front, 4 at rear
Ride tech coil over suspension.
stock body-black, stock interior silver.
custom American Racing wheels and red line tires.
body off nut and bolt redo.
I will have a lot of parts for sale when I'm done.
complete engine minus block, trans with shifter, rear end, complete suspension .

Thank you, Walter.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Looks like it's going to be a nice one. Is this a ss or impala. Silver stock interior was my favorite in 64 as I had one new ,wished I still had it.
Put a silver interior in your 63…….Ciadella will do a 63 pattern with the 64 silver material…..I’ve posted this somewhere before but it was a custom-made interior from Ciadella with original materials…… awesome…Just the right amount of customization…….
A03D81D4-80F5-4FBF-A13C-B6634C093926.jpeg
He’s got cloth uppers and regular 63 impala printed lowers with like a chrome piping ……below the door bands, black carpet ……..beautiful

Last edited:

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Put a silver interior in your 63…….Ciadella I will do a 63 pattern with the 64 silver material
When I was building it I thought painting it Palomar red and doing the silver interior. That was my 64 ss 409 colors. I guess sentimental reasons I went with original black exterior and interior as I had a new 63 in those colors and a lot of memory's

Last edited:

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Put a silver interior in your 63…….Ciadella I will do a 63 pattern with the 64 silver material…..I’ve posted this somewhere before but it was a custom-made interior from Ciadella with original materials…… awesome…Just the right amount of customization…….
View attachment 128850
He’s got cloth uppers and regular 63 impala printed lowers with like a chrome piping ……below the door bands, black carpet ……..beautiful
Years ago at good guys show in Kansas City saw a 63 ss silver exterior and the silver interior in 63 seat pattern. I really liked it.