War.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Anyone hear of a Mini 8 ? That's what I had in my 66 Goat. That and four Jenson big magnet speakers. Two on the parcel tray and two in the door panels. Drove people nuts driving around blasting Black Sabbath, woohoo!

Aw, the good old days. Back Sabbath in this hootch, Willie Nelson over there in the juicer hootch. Temptations in that other hootch.

sp6t1348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
We had to have it shipped in by my buddies brother to Kuwait via CH-46 Sea Knight for mail call. Had to hide it good cause those air-wing Bubbas are way smarter than us Mudrollers...Worked great until the 1st Sgt looked into the exceptional hygiene of 2nd Platoon!! Course he was a four tour Vietnam Vet; he wasn't born last night or the night before either! Nothing like a hangover after being dry for months; in the desert!

Semper Fidelis,

409 lever

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
two weeks ago I was doing some work on a black guys 69 nova. says hes going to be here first thing in the morning,shows up at 12.30. brings his older friend that I have met before who bring his 6yr old grandson. all day long the young kid is into everything, I cant understand a goddammed word out of his mouth. about 3.00 on of my buddies stopped over and he was there for probably only 3 minuetes and he yells and points out in my driveway, the little nog had a rock from my stone wall up over his head ready to bash my dog, I mean a very large rock absolutely would have killed my boy slick. if that little sonofabitch had done that you all would have heard of a racial slaying in Pennellville ny.
I am so grateful that my buddy had stopped by that day, them people have an enzyme in their system that we could never relate to.
the next day I went out to my back yard and the little nog had all my shit from my woodshed allover the place.
my shop is now a nog free zone.