Wayne County Fair, Pennsylvania.

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
We had a good time at the fair yesterday. My daughter showed a few sheep and my niece, and her son showed several sheep and goats. They did ok, could have been better. My daughter is working on her quality of sheep, but that will take a while for her to get there.

At pick up time last night, I was approached by a younger gentleman asking about my 348-409 Racing Group shirt I had on. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to talk to him. I did at least give him the info on this site, so hopefully he'll show up here. I feel really bad, I didn't even give him my name as I was in such a hurry. So, if you ran into me at the fair, I apologize for being rude, hope you get here and join the great bunch on this site. Drop me a pm.

Jcmitch3

It was probably one of the guys from Rust to Riches...the owner has a 64 Biscayne with a 409 stroker/tremec tkx / f%^d 9"...patina on
top, killer street car underneath...

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
It was probably one of the guys from Rust to Riches...the owner has a 64 Biscayne with a 409 stroker/tremec tkx / f%^d 9"...patina on
top, killer street car underneath...
I started wondering if it was one of Steve’s employees this morning when I was talking to Mike. I stopped at their display at the fair earlier in the day, but I don’t remember what the guy at the table looked like. I think Steve’s 64 was a family members for years, maybe his parents? I haven’t seen it yet.

So, are you from the area Jcmitch3?

62bubble

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Steve's 64 was his Grandmothers original purchased car. He had it stored in his barn all these years until he had the 409 built. Left the body and interior alone. Took the body off and re-enforced the frame for the track.