What brand of headers are these?

dave1961

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I just picked up these headers for 61 project an d I was wondering if any body would know what brand they are?

Attachments

• 102_7687.JPG
    102_7687.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 157

dave1961

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Here are more pics.

Attachments

• 102_7688.JPG
    102_7688.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 102_7689.JPG
    102_7689.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 168

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I doubt that they are Stahls. Notice in the pic that the rear pipe on bothe sides goes out and around the frame rail and the collectors go straight back. Mine look exactly like the pic Models posted.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I dont know if always the case......but stahls stamped a # on their headers for Id.............

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Was looking thru old postings a lot of references to belanger headers......thought that (belanger) was the make but in reading it looks as Warner and another maker Wilson ???? both produced belanger headers.........??????

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I have set that look a lot like those that were on the car in my avitar. I think I was told they were made by Doug's. I will look at em this weekend. BT

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Years ago I had a set of Blackjack small block headers also painted white for a 64 impala that look like yours :dunno

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Yes they are Randall. They are also 2" tubes. Great looking set of headers but not practical for a street car. There to restrictive when capped off and a tube welded in for an exhaust system. I tried that but eventually pulled em off and had the hole welded up. Your Dad told me Doug made these up special for him.

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I have set that look a lot like those that were on the car in my avitar. I think I was told they were made by Doug's. I will look at em this weekend. BT

Barry the pic above of the engine and heade s is my engine and I was always under the impression that they were Stahl. Can you post a pic of your Dougs so we can compare ?