What Headers?

Mark Wilson

Well Known Member
Building some shelves in the barn and saw headers I have and thought they looked like the ones in the photos above but turned out mine are defferent. Anyone know what mine fit?
View attachment 35938
View attachment 35939

Also found 40+ can of spray paint the color of my 62 Impala. Much stuff still to be uncovered - nothing valuable though.
View attachment 35940
These headers are Late Belanger or early Warner made headers, probably made in he late 70's to early 80's. Warner later went to a much shorter collector in the mid 80's. I purchases all the jigs and fixtures from Warner in 1989. The original collector design was made from a 12" tapered cone approximately 4.5 inches in diameter on the header end and 2.5 inches at the exit. These were purchased from Cone Engineering in Southern California.

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
These headers are Late Belanger or early Warner made headers, probably made in he late 70's to early 80's. Warner later went to a much shorter collector in the mid 80's. I purchases all the jigs and fixtures from Warner in 1989. The original collector design was made from a 12" tapered cone approximately 4.5 inches in diameter on the header end and 2.5 inches at the exit. These were purchased from Cone Engineering in Southern California.

Mark.. I have a set like you describe with the cone shaped collector.. I cut them off and am putting on a straight 3 1/2” collector on because someone cut holes in them to tie in an exhaust..
A512C93D-CF7D-494A-B9D4-8FD7B0CAF895.jpeg1713F56A-791C-4EDC-94DE-A073B7B7A1F6.jpeg