Winter Wonderland

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Well we've got snow here for the first time this year.

The old BBQ still sees its share of grilling time right through all of winter.

I can grill the veggies to perfection (Just use a mix of olive oil and balsamic vinegar).

I need some "How-to" lessons / receipes on grilling ribs and shrimp. I'm sure there are plenty of experts out there.

RCE1962

uncleo

Well Known Member
Greetings from Long Branch,NJ,Americas first seashore resort and 7 time U.S. summer capital....we had a dusting of snow at the Jersey Shore then with rising temperatures it changed to rain ...have to leave it to the other members for the grilling tips.
Lee

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Hey uncleo

BTW The snow, in the pictures that I posted, is all gone. But we are supposed to get hit pretty good within the next 24 hours.

How's that 348 tri-power coming along?

RCE1962

uncleo

Well Known Member
We had a rain snow mix here at the Jersey Shore today....sunshine tomorrow then maybe more rain or snow toward the weekend....Now that stock car racing season is over I can get to work on getting the motor rebuilt and finished for a summer install....picked up the carbs from one of the race car guys just last week....
Thanks for asking.
Lee

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
21 degrees and 2 inches of snow last night. "global warming my a***" as DQ so greatly spoke earlier
Robert

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
In Abingdon,Md.,just off I-95 North of Baltimore ,4 1/2" snow dropped on us all day and early evening.Its now 18 degrees and Sunny. Come on spring,only a105 days to go!!!!!! John

PS-Yeah!!!! 4 1/2" of snow and 5" of salt on the roads.!!!!!!!!!

jwhotrod

Supporting Member 1
Land of Lincoln

In the top side of Illinois this morning it was 1degree with 6" of white stuff on the ground, but it is always 65 in my shop so everything is right with the world. winter is for building and recovering from last summers "indiscretions?". Any way Happy Holidays and hope all is well with everybody out there.

Big Jim:beerbang