55 Chevy !!!!

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Nomad.
tn_100_1011.jpg

k0ym.jpg

Hey Brian , I can pose with my "BABY " too.PictureKodak easy share photos 698.jpg

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Thanx for that resto Dick . That's the way it really looked back in 1969. I always tried to keep that thing immaculate at all times. That paint job in the '69 pic was done at my job at Cadillac before I owned the car . The one of the hood scoop was done at the Caddy dealership also. It was 1975 Cadillac "GEORGIAN SILVER METALLIC " It was a Seville color.That paint job was right after Giny and I bought it from my friend .:love

:crazy:dance:cheers

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Are the "moon" tanks mounted up front still NHRA legal or are they just for looks now? I've been holding onto a homemade one for years. Had two and sold the nicer one for $25 like a dummy about ten years ago.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Jason..............I'd mount it right up front....like it otta be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Jason..............I'd mount it right up front....like it otta be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure I could pull that off and have it look good on a 61, but they do look great on other stuff. Maybe I just like the front end so much I don't want anything hiding it? Currently my front bumper is off the car.....so guess it wouldn't be a huge stretch. LOL Planning on a FG bumper later.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Dude, I love this 57. Perfect wheels, stance, color, scoop, no bumper, etc. etc. Please say it's still in your garage and it still looks just like this.:)

And, you're flat towin' it with a 64 Impala.:bow
Sorry to say Kevin . I have been done with drag racing for a lot of years now . I stopped in 1985. Car is now on the road with a 348 truck engine , pictured in my avatar. Yes I used to flat tow with that '64
and my '63 Imp.425/409. I then graduated to a car carrier ( 1964 Chev C-30 327/300hp 4-speed ) I will post some pictures later for you.
Thanx for the compliment.:D

Last edited:

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Sorry to say Kevin . I have been done with drag racing for a lot of years now . I stopped in 1985. Car is now on the road with a 348 truck engine , pictured in my avatar. Yes I used to flat tow with that '64
and my '63 Imp.425/409. I then graduated to a car carrier ( 1962 GMC 327/300hp 4-speed ) I will post some pictures later for you.
Thanx for the compliment.:D

Here are some pics from the day , I think