348-409 NATIONAL CONVENTION NO. 2

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Just bought a new Tahoe ltz with the tow package to get my car to Kansas. Now just have to get a trailer. Damn this is getting spendy! Hey Phil, can I borrow some money?:D

For you Brian...absolutely. Tell me how much and what length of time and I'll get back with you on a down payment and interest rate!!!!!!!!!!!!! You realize times are tough now so the interest rate "will necessarily sky-rocket"!!!! Remember hearing that before?????????????

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Me too Phil...:pray
Dan..............wish I had the money because...........................your 57 Buick is awesome!!!! I know you want to bring the 61 Belair but......................any chance you could bring both?????

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
WOW...at 9:00 PM last night we had 9400 hits. At 8:30PM tonight we just passed 10,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go guys!!!!:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Eric Kozmic

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Phil,

Thanks for letting us know about the lodging information.

I just booked my room for the big event & am scheduled to arrive on 9/25.

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Shit, i'm now so envious of all you folk who are attending this great event:cry and it looks as if Phil has done a really wicked job in bringing this together:clap. ALL HAIL THE GREAT PHIL:bow:bow:bow.
Well I hope that I can catch up with as many of you as i can on my travels over June / July when i'm there.:happyI already have a few on the hit list to visit, which is great and thank you to those who are accomodating.

Cheers
Gav

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Rooms booked ANGUS BEST WESTERN.9/25 to 9/29 Giny & I will; see you there. 1502 miles from Long Island. The trip to my son John's house in Sebring Florida is only 1200 miles. Lots of driving this year. CAN'T WAIT !!!!!:love
THANX PHIL !!!!
:crazy:dance:cheers

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I'll be bringing my camper, so the Bar is open just like Thompson! Ronnie the camper door is always open for you, stop in for a snack.

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
My wife just booked our room at Angus Best Western ( 9-25 thru 9-28) :clap
Looking forward to meeting everyone I can.
I think Thompson is about the same distance as Great Bend from my house. (600 miles?) so it wont be too bad. Hope the weather will hold out. I'll have to open trailer my car. That's a little far for running 370 gears which I could change because I probably wont run it on the strip anyway. (not set up for it).
Ken :happy

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Man this is shaping up to be awsome. I cant wait

Ray. If we bring a chair can we sit outside your bar and people watch?

I think the room will be full

Steve