348-409 NATIONAL CONVENTION NO. 2

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Way to go Phil! :clap
I hope the air show is a go, that sounds like a cool thing to see. :pop
We might also get some air show spectators dropping in at our event.
It's going to be great!!! :beer

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I'm buying new a new 22 foot open trailer this month, so I'll be at the convention. 1100 miles one way from Detroit should be fun trip. Son #1 may go also. Not racing just showing.

What brand or type trailer did you buy?
Will you put an air dam on it?
Ken

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Ray, Phil said earlier that camping was allowed at the track, and to come in empty because there are NO dump stations at the track.

Lonnie

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Phil, I get NO answer at the Best Western. Kinda' sounds like a Fax line. Any solutions????? :dunno

Lonnie

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Sorta Lonnie............they are set up for campers. They have a central dump site I learned Tuesday. They do not have dump sites at each camp spot. Does that all make sense????

ALSO...............Just for Cecil.............we will have a swap meet area too. So Cecil can sell some of his treasures to help with expenses!! Any 348 or 409 parts will need a personal inspection to see if they should be set out for sale or just put into my trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Ray, Phil said earlier that camping was allowed at the track, and to come in empty because there are NO dump stations at the track.

Lonnie
Thanks Lonnie, sometimes its hard to get a straight answer from Phil baby. If Phil rides his bagger we'll have a place to "dump" some ,,,,you know, stuff.

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Ken (Chevy Man), Featherlight 3110, 5200lbs axles and I'm adding the air dam, also load leveling hitch set-up.
That should be a good set-up combined with my GMC truck. That air dam quote was around $700 more, but I believe it's worth it.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Phil, I get NO answer at the Best Western. Kinda' sounds like a Fax line. Any solutions????? :dunno

Lonnie
I"M SORRY............I transposed the last 2 numbers!! It is correct now. 1-800-862-6487. The land line number is 620-792-3541.
Sorry if anyone has been trying to call.

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Phil I saw the wrong last two numbers last night late, I guess you are excused for the error for all that you have done :doh:oops
Paul

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Phil I saw the wrong last two numbers last night late, I guess you are excused for the error for all that you have done :doh:oops
Paul
Paul....it wasn't the first and probably...........not the last!!!! Did you get rooms?

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Booked our rooms just now
Getting more excited each day
Now i just need to re-power the RV 454 with a 409 to fit in with the crowd

Steve

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I"M SORRY............I transposed the last 2 numbers!! It is correct now. 1-800-862-6487. The land line number is 620-792-3541.
Sorry if anyone has been trying to call.
Thanks Phil. All squared away now. And THANKS for all you are doing. We ALL appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:hug

Lonnie

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Ken (Chevy Man), Featherlight 3110, 5200lbs axles and I'm adding the air dam, also load leveling hitch set-up.
That should be a good set-up combined with my GMC truck. That air dam quote was around $700 more, but I believe it's worth it.

That sounds like a good combination. The air dam is definitely worth it. I'm going to buy one for my trailer before sept. I have a Sloans kwik load (rollback) and it works ok but not as HD as the one your buying. I like the no ramps and slight angle when loading.
Ken

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Just bought a new Tahoe ltz with the tow package to get my car to Kansas. Now just have to get a trailer. Damn this is getting spendy! Hey Phil, can I borrow some money?:D