East coast snow.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
This is how the last 3 hours of the drive home today looked. Actually this was better visibility than most of that. It sucked from the Mo border to home. I passed 2 cops. Mary about crapped. I said I can't go 45 mph with a suv full of stuff for weight as far as being safe. Back home to reality.....10" of snow...

Attachments

• IMG_20150201_154557997.jpg
    IMG_20150201_154557997.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 24

No409

Supporting Member 1
forcasting 10-14 today here then possible change to rain. in right on the line. That will be fun!

bobs409

Administrator
We got the rain here now. :rain Had maybe 5 inches of snow last night and now it's all soaked from the rain. I can see it's very heavy without even going out. Glad I have a plow now! :D Even a snow thrower isn't much good when it's wet and heavy. :clean

bobs409

Administrator
Whew! That's the stuff heart attacks are made of right there! That's stuff is WET & HEAVY!

The Jeep had almost no trouble with it though. Only a few times I had to make 2 passes. Got to try the shoes and they worked fairly well. It grabbed a few times but it's because of uneven surfaces in my lot/road.

Time for a break. :coffee

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Ray,
what is that thing? A big 4 wheeler with a cab? Looks like fun
Tommy, that thing is a Polaris RZR 800. Cab is pure Polaris. Has a hot water heater , windshield wiper and bucket seats. Plows all of my property . Yes it is a side by side 4 wheeler. Oh, by the way, most fun I've had! It's a gas.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
A little Vaseline and a shoehorn and you fit right in there Ray............:clap:dunno
Just grab the roll cage and slide in. I make great ballast. Was that a shot Dave? I'll get better pictures today, sorry about that fuzzy one. Don't know what happen there?