EPA and Race Cars

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I will leave the ethanol topic alone cause I have been down that road already but you gotta remember these are the same geniuses that spent millions studying how much effect cattle farts have on the ozone layer. There was even talk of a diaper of sorts for bovines.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
The EPA according to a communist manifesto, written in the 50s I believe, is nothing more than a veiled social communist plan/organization. I can find the plan that this came from if anyone is interested. A very interesting document that lists women's lib and putting women in the work force, breaking up the American family and the creation of the EPA amongst others.

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I haven't really read much of this but I can't see them actually passing a law that's too restrictive.
Still, it can't hurt to raise an uproar just to make sure it doesn't happen. :angry2

After all the EPA can't even ban leaded fuel for race cars and aircraft, so I can't see them pushing this through.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The EPA according to a communist manifesto, written in the 50s I believe, is nothing more than a veiled social communist plan/organization. I can find the plan that this came from if anyone is interested. A very interesting document that lists women's lib and putting women in the work force, breaking up the American family and the creation of the EPA amongst others.

Can't believe everything the communists say though?:poke:poke

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I will leave the ethanol topic alone cause I have been down that road already but you gotta remember these are the same geniuses that spent millions studying how much effect cattle farts have on the ozone layer. There was even talk of a diaper of sorts for bovines.

I think a cowalitic converter might work? Wadda ya think Carnac?:wacko:wacko:wacko:slap3:slap2:ok

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I thought the EPA was one of Carters deals to get us weaned from foreign oil. It has done everything BUT--------------------:dunno

Lonnie