2018 HOLLEY NHRA Hot Rod Reunion Bowling Green 409 Shootout June 14-16

mr348-409

Well Known Member
ANOTHER NOTE TECH CLOSES THURSDAY AROUND 10-11AM IF YOUR NOT THERE BY THEN YOU CANT RACE

Just making sure on Bowling Green that you have to be there on Thursday? Wouldn't qualifying be on Friday? Anymore information on the schedule would be appreciated. Times and dates. Hope to see you there!

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Yeah, I'm not able to make the trek, but James and Nathan will represent the BA409 well :).

I'll be back next year even better with a new hip :)

Will be bringing stuff for Don Jacks and Bryan Fugate, hope to pick up some T shirts from Mark and some fiberglass from Shan :) :) :).

Best, TomK

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
I HAVE A NICE SELECTION OF BOWLING GREEN EVENT TEE-SHIRTS UNASSIGNED AND AVAILABLE.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT SOME WHILE THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE.
THANKS, MARK

The Tee-Shirt run is complete and 140 Eliminator Tee's are on the dinning room table.
GOOD NEWS - PRICE REDUCTION.
The price has been reduced by $2.00 each!
New prices are----
S,M,L,XL will be $10.50 each
XXL will be $13.00 each
XXXL will be $15
The design will include Chevy flags!
ALSO I dug deep and there will be "409" hats for sale.

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I HAVE A NICE SELECTION OF BOWLING GREEN EVENT TEE-SHIRTS UNASSIGNED AND AVAILABLE.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT SOME WHILE THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE.
THANKS, MARK

Message sent to you on a shirt and 409 hat.
Paul

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
Hotel Room Available:
I'm going to have available one double queen non smoking no pet room at the Drury Inn. If you want it please let me know as I will be cancelling it tomorrow.
Regards, Mark

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Mark, did you get my order for shirts "I hope" a while back. Oh! and I got my first runs on the new "to me" Altered last night. First was a half pass, 1/8 mile, 6.59 then three moderate passes, 6.38, 6.05, and a 5.84. these were shifting at 6000. Then two full pulls, 5.68 at 118.70 mph shifting at 6700, then last pass was a 5.66 at 119.41 shifting at 6100. and with a 1.21 60 ft. I'm a Happy Camper.