2018 HOLLEY NHRA Hot Rod Reunion Bowling Green 409 Shootout June 14-16

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
What is the closest place to the raceway to get a room , at this late date , any ideas ??? THANX SMITTYS 09
Smitty, I will be cancelling one twin queen room for two nights of Thurs and Fri at the Drury Inn. It's close enough for me - that's why I reserved there. You can't believe how far we had to travel last year. DEAD LINE is tomorrow at noon. I look forward to meeting you. Mark

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
:cloud 409 HATS
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Again this year I will have custom made stitched 409 hats. Color is Black
Two styles:
Regular snap back: $16.00 each
New comfort stretch Velcro back deluxe $20.00 each,
See me at Bowling Green. These are special made. You won't find them any place else, that is why I had them made.
Mark

smittys09

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hotel Room Available:
I'm going to have available one double queen non smoking no pet room at the Drury Inn. If you want it please let me know as I will be cancelling it tomorrow.
Regards, Mark
HI MARK , not sure if you received my message. I sent the info you needed. YES . MY PHONE 314 640 4527 Let me know if you get this

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
Don. I don't think I have your right number.
Text me or phone me on my cell phone 716- 397-7963.
Rush, Rush.
Mark

de31168

Well Known Member
Sad we can not make it. Hope everyone has a great time. Stay cool and hydrated, the heat index is scary high. Looking forward to hearing the results.

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Sad we can not make it. Hope everyone has a great time. Stay cool and hydrated, the heat index is scary high. Looking forward to hearing the results.
The predicted "heat index" is typical for us down here at this time of year.You get used to it!

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Had a great day today.... 15 cars showed up and all of them have been through tech and ready to go.. Dave’s picture pretty much captures the activities of the day..:cheers. Our first time trial is scheduled for 10AM... and before anyone asks, YES! Martin is STILL working on his car:facepalm

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
35295918_10100621556324901_8617063297658650624_n.jpg