Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
G5x5bR2.png

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Just when was it when we started to lose it in this country when you could break the law and not get arrested . I know when I'm out working driving my dump I have to worry about the D.O.T. and the portable scales if they get ahold of me they won't be taking me to a sanctuary city or someplace safe from prosecution. Anymore all's I.C.E. would have to do now is head to a protest somewhere and start arresting the illegals wouldn't even have to chase them much if everything worked the way it should be

Mark.

If you are wondering if she is a dumbass......stand by......stand by....... she will open her mouth and confirm it.

Between Maxine, Nancy, Bernie, and this simpleton the conservatives have already opened their Christmas presents. And yes I said CHRISTMAS!!!! The birth of Christ.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
If you are wondering if she is a dumbass......stand by......stand by....... she will open her mouth and confirm it.

Between Maxine, Nancy, Bernie, and this simpleton the conservatives have already opened their Christmas presents. And yes I said CHRISTMAS!!!! The birth of Christ.

Randy you're speaking a foreign language when you say words like Christ & Christmas to the DemonCraps that's why they want you to say Xmas and the reason the Ten Commandments & prayer has been taken out of Government buildings.

Mark