Gas Prices

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So they are complaining that the lower prices kill that source so then texas and OK can pay the older higher prices for gas to support their shale industry

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Of all the diseases out there, cancer, Flu, Covid 19, polio, MRSA, hepatitis, etc, I would be mostly concerned with catching the dreaded liberalism. Other diseases you may survive, however liberalism will affect you your whole life, effectively making you a walking brainless person even if you live. :D
Don't worry if you have a brain you won't catch it!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I guess it is just me, however I filled up today and never looked at the price of the gas. I believe we are still above $3 a gallon in most places though.

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
i believe dakota and montana will have to cap their wells if the oil fued goes on. many companies will go under.
their cost per barrel is too high. jim

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Of all the diseases out there, cancer, Flu, Covid 19, polio, MRSA, hepatitis, etc, I would be mostly concerned with catching the dreaded liberalism. Other diseases you may survive, however liberalism will affect you your whole life, effectively making you a walking brainless person even if you live. :D

Of all the diseases and viruses evidently the Dem Bat $hit crazy disease/virus has got to be the hard nut to crack cause there's been a lot & too much of stupid on that side for too long now.

Mark

Toms63SSQB

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Crude oil today is selling for 20-25$ a barrel, at that price gas should retail for about 1$ a gallon. A month ago oil was in the 60-70$ range. WTF. Gas here in northern Ohio was 2.39$ a gallon today around 2.00$ a gallon. The percentage of gas price drop doesnt come close to the drop in the cost of a barrel of oil.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Crude oil today is selling for 20-25$ a barrel, at that price gas should retail for about 1$ a gallon. A month ago oil was in the 60-70$ range. WTF. Gas here in northern Ohio was 2.39$ a gallon today around 2.00$ a gallon. The percentage of gas price drop doesnt come close to the drop in the cost of a barrel of oil.
I believe those are futures pricing so you won't see the pump price reflect those lower prices until they use up the oil they bought at higher prices. Funny they raise the price as soon as the futures price goes up.