Let's go vote!!!

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
6d4e3c811fcfcbd181b89f07fe7921a48cbaf919a06929c19f846f1edb1a3239.jpg

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I do find it odd that about 6 months ago the Demochumps told their people to be patient, that Trump would appear to win election night. But wait. About 2 weeks will pass and Biden will be proven to be the president. Soooooo , why are they upset when the other side wants to wait for a few weeks to make sure? Again, they say one thing and change it when it suits them. And again, nobody on the right seems to have a clue and says nothing. :doh

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The Biden, I mean Harris group continues to claim how Biden, I mean Harris, won the popular vote, and..... got the most in history. I wish someone would tell them that first, the popular vote means nothing. We have the electoral college system. Second, go look up history on the popular vote. The vote total goes up with the population every year. So just about every ( not all ) president elected has a record vote. Additionally if they want to brag about vote totals, well Trump got more than Obama did on either of his elections. So what does that say? Trump more popular the Obama? You wont hear that from the left or right will you.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I do find it odd that about 6 months ago the Demochumps told their people to be patient, that Trump would appear to win election night. But wait. About 2 weeks will pass and Biden will be proven to be the president. Soooooo , why are they upset when the other side wants to wait for a few weeks to make sure? Again, they say one thing and change it when it suits them. And again, nobody on the right seems to have a clue and says nothing. :doh

I would think that being the Rats are clairvoyant they would have done a better job cheating on Biteme's & KamalToes election results plus you would have thought the Chief Muzz O'Bummer would have performed better too.

Mark

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
Democrats are now asking their ”sheep” to move to Georgia, so they can vote for Senators in the runoff. In Georgia you don’t have to be a resident for any previous length of time to vote. You can get an ID for Georgia and vote in the same day.

Fuzz

MAGA

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
Democrats are now asking their ”sheep” to move to Georgia, so they can vote for Senators in the runoff. In Georgia you don’t have to be a resident for any previous length of time to vote. You can get an ID for Georgia and vote in the same day.

Fuzz

MAGA
Works both ways! I live 6 miles from Ga. and have friends addresses to use but it's still a felony.