2024 .... TRUMP OR BIDEN. ???

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Cut the man some slack for Christ sake. It ain't your name on the front page of every libtard rag, every goddamn day for 4 years, nothing but malice and slander against you, your wife, your kids, your words, your actions, your policies, your voter base. The mans a BILLIONAIRE real estate developer. He has a supermodel wife. Of course he's gonna have a massive ego. It's truly remarkable that he even gives us middle class debt slaves a second glance. None of those other billionaire scumbags do. Name one other billionaire who sacrificed his personal life to enter politics and negotiate (successfully!!!) for the Unites States on a global scale, with the media against him, half the country against him, and the entire cabal of satanic globalists against him. No war, little to no inflation, record numbers in the workforce and off the government dole, record number of arrests at the border, record number of deportations, massive deregulation, basically cutting the head off the EPA, record number of drilling permits issued....

And you're all sitting here bitchin about his childish behavior, oh he said this and he said that....

Oh yeah remember that time he bypassed congress and secured funding for the border wall, and then he sourced US steel, concerete, and US based contractors to build it? Even Ronaldus Magnus didn't do that.

I love you guys, I agree with a lot of what you're saying, DeSantis is a stud, but for the love of God. Need I say more here? Only a man of the people would put up with this crap for 4 years and run again.
View attachment 114994
Sad to say that the Trump head that ugly bitch is holding looks better than she does. She could scare off demonRATs she's so ugly.

Lt.FrankDrebin

Well Known Member
I think he did, but over half of the 81 million were dead people voting for the steal in 2020.
So you DO believe Biden got 81 million votes, but also appear to believe in the 2020 steal. Where do you believe this steal happened, since apparently, Biden's "81 million votes" were legitimate (according to your belief), while going against all trends and statistics.

Lt.FrankDrebin

Well Known Member
I think maybe you should take your own advice. STOP FALLING FOR IT. While I agree with some of your points, Trump is not the answer. He does not deserve a second term. Trump may have had some decent ideas and policies, however his conduct as a person and president was and still is a failure and often an embarrassment to the country. Just listen to Trump's own words not the rhetoric of the left. Look at his actions, not what the left says he has done. Most parents I know would not allow their children to act like he does. You may be looking too hard at all that is wrong with the insanity of the left to notice the problems with the right. The US deserves another great conservative president, but it's not Trump.
So that's all you have - Trump doesn't deserve a second term because of his conduct? I'd rather have a Trump than a sly Obama. We do know that Trump will not bow to the establishment. We don't know how DeSantis will stand against the establishment. Unless you align with the establishment. RINO?

wristpin

Well Known Member
So you DO believe Biden got 81 million votes, but also appear to believe in the 2020 steal. Where do you believe this steal happened, since apparently, Biden's "81 million votes" were legitimate (according to your belief), while going against all trends and statistics.
I like the voting district that had 52 TRILLION to ONE odds but we should accept it cuz they wouldn't lie.

Reactions: 327

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
After watching US politics fairly closely now for a number of years, It looks like the good Ol' USA is done.
There has never been a fair election in it's history and looks like it will continue, I was hoping this would change and force the NWO to re-evaluate but it is too entrenched, get ready to give up your guns.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So that's all you have - Trump doesn't deserve a second term because of his conduct? I'd rather have a Trump than a sly Obama. We do know that Trump will not bow to the establishment. We don't know how DeSantis will stand against the establishment. Unless you align with the establishment. RINO?
Actually that is not all I have. I don't think that our goals are different. I think we have a difference of opinion who is should be in the position. But since you have again decided to keep insulting versus discuss, let me also mention something I had not. First, who are you to come in and tell us to calm the hell down? We are not your children and you are not in charge of anything here. Secondly, your implication that we are all being fooled and you are the only one smart enough to figure it out is ludicrous at best. As for Rino? Your words and actions are what is contributing to the division of the Republican and conservative party. Let's try to discuss instead of calling names. Lastly, you are going to find out that Trump, is done. Trump did it to himself. The tide has turned and Trump is on his way out. So please try to get behind someone that has a future in the party.

Lt.FrankDrebin

Well Known Member
Trump did what to himself? You are correct - our goals are not different; it's how we're going to get there. Ditching Trump is #1 with the establishment. I don't give a damn that Trump doesn't talk nicely to the Marxist powers that be. Even more, an elephant in the ivory tower of the corrupt deepstate elites is what was needed and is still needed. DeSantis will have his time and we very much look forward to it, but that time is not now. DeSantis is working wonders in FL and his time is needed there 'til the end. I also will not willingly give an inch of ground to the deepstate establishment, who has been trying relentlessly since 2016 to remove Trump. That in itself should instill in each and every one of us that Trump is who we need. A track record of 219 of 236 Trump endorsements winning --> phenomenal. Dare you to name another who has that track record. Take a few minutes if you need.:) Without Trump, we would not have a DeSantis. Trump is still with us fighting and after all that he has done for us, we need to hold the line and stay true.
Actually that is not all I have. I don't think that our goals are different. I think we have a difference of opinion who is should be in the position. But since you have again decided to keep insulting versus discuss, let me also mention something I had not. First, who are you to come in and tell us to calm the hell down? We are not your children and you are not in charge of anything here. Secondly, your implication that we are all being fooled and you are the only one smart enough to figure it out is ludicrous at best. As for Rino? Your words and actions are what is contributing to the division of the Republican and conservative party. Let's try to discuss instead of calling names. Lastly, you are going to find out that Trump, is done. Trump did it to himself. The tide has turned and Trump is on his way out. So please try to get behind someone that has a future in the party.

Last edited:

Lt.FrankDrebin

Well Known Member
After watching US politics fairly closely now for a number of years, It looks like the good Ol' USA is done.
There has never been a fair election in it's history and looks like it will continue, I was hoping this would change and force the NWO to re-evaluate but it is too entrenched, get ready to give up your guns.
Sad that it takes someone who doesn't live in this Country to see what is really happening. We need more people aware as to what's going-on rather than the goofballs we have here.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Trump did what to himself? You are correct - our goals are not different; it's how we're going to get there. Ditching Trump is #1 with the establishment. I don't give a damn that Trump doesn't talk nicely to the Marxist powers that be. Even more, an elephant in the ivory tower of the corrupt deepstate elites is what was needed and is still needed. DeSantis will have his time and we very much look forward to it, but that time is not now. DeSantis is working wonders in FL and his time is needed there 'til the end. I also will not willingly give an inch of ground to the deepstate establishment, who has been trying relentlessly since 2016 to remove Trump. That in itself should instill in each and every one of us that Trump is who we need. A track record of 219 of 236 Trump endorsements winning --> phenomenal. Dare you to name another who has that track record. Take a few minutes if you need.:) Without Trump, we would not have a DeSantis. Trump is still with us fighting and after all that he has done for us, we need to hold the line and stay true.
We are just going to have to disagree. I am not going to try and debate Trumps good vs bad because I do believe Trump has positives. However, it is my opinion, not talking points from the left or right, things I have heard from Trumps own mouth, things I have seen Trump do, things I have seen done in his administration, is what I base my opinion on. How a person conducts themselves says a lot about a person. A persons conduct is important. It is more important than what the other person does or says. I complained about other presidents for embarrassing the office, so it would be hypocritical of me to let Trump do the same thing just because he is part of my party. This really doesn't matter though. The writing is on the wall, and it's not going to change.

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
The question is, are you saying that just because someone has been wronged for 4 years because the left is insane, we should look beyond things we would never allow any other person to do as a president and give him another term? It really doesn't matter though, this discussion is in futility, because Trump will most likely not get the nomination, and even if he did, he will lose and the left will be back in the white again.

I ask myself that same question. Am I pro Trump cuz I feel bad for him? Honestly, no. I remember the state of the union address where he awarded Limbaugh, where Nancy tore up his speech. I've never seen a president commend and honor the middle class publicly like that. It was awesome to see. It was awesome to see how much the deep state hated it. He did that every day when he was in office either in words or in actions. If he wants to make a jackass of himself, just being himself, it sucks but in this rare instance it's not enough to kick him to the curb.

Sadly this is correct, except the last 7 words. If the silent majority pro 2A stand up with force, the rest of the world's gonna see a show. Come and take it. Those boys didn't freeze their asses off on the Delaware river for nothing.

Lt.FrankDrebin

Well Known Member
We are just going to have to disagree. I am not going to try and debate Trumps good vs bad because I do believe Trump has positives. However, it is my opinion, not talking points from the left or right, things I have heard from Trumps own mouth, things I have seen Trump do, things I have seen done in his administration, is what I base my opinion on. How a person conducts themselves says a lot about a person. A persons conduct is important. It is more important than what the other person does or says. I complained about other presidents for embarrassing the office, so it would be hypocritical of me to let Trump do the same thing just because he is part of my party. This really doesn't matter though. The writing is on the wall, and it's not going to change.
The writing's on the wall? Where is this wall? At CNN? At MSNBC? At Fox News?

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The writing's on the wall? Where is this wall? At CNN? At MSNBC? At Fox News?
I do not know why you would ask the question at all, however, if you must, why would you mention CNN or MSNBC, or Fox which is liberal also? I sometimes get the impression that you think I am, or are implying I am, on the left because I disagree with you about Trump. I think I understand why you and others want Trump so bad. We all want some sort of sanity and conservative policies to return our country from the insanity of the last 8-10 years. We can argue here until 2024, and it's going to be what it is. And what it appears to be is the majority of conservatives and Republicans, the ones that are supposed to be your brothers in arms against the freaks that are destroying this country, have decided that Trump needs to go. You can blame that on others if you want to. You can call people you don't agree with RINO's and continue to destroy the continuity of the party therefore giving the election to the left. You can say the left is brainwashing the right and we are all following the talking points of the left. You can continue to deny that Trump did most of this to himself and continues to. But it is what it is. I don't know who would be the next best president at this time. You could see the deterioration of the presidency starting after Bush senior. It gotten worse every year. But I am not going to support someone just because others are worse than them.