2024 .... TRUMP OR BIDEN. ???

Lt.FrankDrebin

Well Known Member
I do not know why you would ask the question at all, however, if you must, why would you mention CNN or MSNBC, or Fox which is liberal also? I sometimes get the impression that you think I am, or are implying I am, on the left because I disagree with you about Trump. I think I understand why you and others want Trump so bad. We all want some sort of sanity and conservative policies to return our country from the insanity of the last 8-10 years. We can argue here until 2024, and it's going to be what it is. And what it appears to be is the majority of conservatives and Republicans, the ones that are supposed to be your brothers in arms against the freaks that are destroying this country, have decided that Trump needs to go. You can blame that on others if you want to. You can call people you don't agree with RINO's and continue to destroy the continuity of the party therefore giving the election to the left. You can say the left is brainwashing the right and we are all following the talking points of the left. You can continue to deny that Trump did most of this to himself and continues to. But it is what it is. I don't know who would be the next best president at this time. You could see the deterioration of the presidency starting after Bush senior. It gotten worse every year. But I am not going to support someone just because others are worse than them.
I'm not seeing this apparency of a majority of conservatives and Republicans saying that Trump needs to go. Again - where is this? Sorry, but if the next guy doesn't play along with the establishment and stands against them, they will do exactly as they did to Trump. Wash, rinse, repeat. If DeSantis continues as he his, he'll suffer the same as Trump in a Presidency, if they even let DeSantis win. Chuck Schumer is already instructing..... I mean giving "advice" to RINOs like Mitch McConnell what they should do if they ever want to be "allowed".... I mean, to do better in elections going forward, they essentially need to ditch the MAGA movement. Isn't it odd how every single (and I mean 100%) toss-up seat was "won" by democrats? Kari Lake "lost" to her opponent who refused to debate and even literally ran away from interviewers. Fetterman "won", Mastriano "lost" . Instead of looking for excuses for why these anomalies happened, it's time to acknowledge what is really happening. Kari Lake would have been another Ron DeSantis, btw, but the establishment didn't let that happen. And remember that DeSantis is where he is because of Trump.

Lt.FrankDrebin

Well Known Member
I do not know why you would ask the question at all, however, if you must, why would you mention CNN or MSNBC, or Fox which is liberal also? I sometimes get the impression that you think I am, or are implying I am, on the left because I disagree with you about Trump. I think I understand why you and others want Trump so bad. We all want some sort of sanity and conservative policies to return our country from the insanity of the last 8-10 years. We can argue here until 2024, and it's going to be what it is. And what it appears to be is the majority of conservatives and Republicans, the ones that are supposed to be your brothers in arms against the freaks that are destroying this country, have decided that Trump needs to go. You can blame that on others if you want to. You can call people you don't agree with RINO's and continue to destroy the continuity of the party therefore giving the election to the left. You can say the left is brainwashing the right and we are all following the talking points of the left. You can continue to deny that Trump did most of this to himself and continues to. But it is what it is. I don't know who would be the next best president at this time. You could see the deterioration of the presidency starting after Bush senior. It gotten worse every year. But I am not going to support someone just because others are worse than them.
And I'm curious - where are you getting your news and information from?

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I'm not seeing this apparency of a majority of conservatives and Republicans saying that Trump needs to go. Again - where is this? Sorry, but if the next guy doesn't play along with the establishment and stands against them, they will do exactly as they did to Trump. Wash, rinse, repeat. If DeSantis continues as he his, he'll suffer the same as Trump in a Presidency, if they even let DeSantis win. Chuck Schumer is already instructing..... I mean giving "advice" to RINOs like Mitch McConnell what they should do if they ever want to be "allowed".... I mean, to do better in elections going forward, they essentially need to ditch the MAGA movement. Isn't it odd how every single (and I mean 100%) toss-up seat was "won" by democrats? Kari Lake "lost" to her opponent who refused to debate and even literally ran away from interviewers. Fetterman "won", Mastriano "lost" . Instead of looking for excuses for why these anomalies happened, it's time to acknowledge what is really happening. Kari Lake would have been another Ron DeSantis, btw, but the establishment didn't let that happen. And remember that DeSantis is where he is because of Trump.

This is exactly what I mean. Temperature check every now and then tells me orange man is still on fire. As is this massive global conservative uprising. Have you seen Georgia Maloney? That chick is on fire. Jair Bolsonaro? Same deal. Have you been to or watched/listened to a Trump rally? Huge (Yuge) support. He endorses the best candidates I've ever seen. Lake and Mastriano are perfect examples. And they 'lost.' 'LOST.'

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
And I'm curious - where are you getting your news and information from?
Well it's not from the sources you have implied I get them from. However, it would not matter where I told you my information comes from. You want to argue your point and would not believe me anyway. And honestly I kick myself for joining this conversation, or continuing it this long. So, I have but one suggestion. We bet. $100's to be donated to 348/409 in the other persons name. My bet is Trump will not be the President in 2024. Let me know if you are in. Until then, you win the argument/discussion. I am wrong on all counts. I don't know anything about anything and freely admit it. :bow

Bob, your the reciepient so keep score.

Lt.FrankDrebin

Well Known Member
Well it's not from the sources you have implied I get them from. However, it would not matter where I told you my information comes from. You want to argue your point and would not believe me anyway. And honestly I kick myself for joining this conversation, or continuing it this long. So, I have but one suggestion. We bet. $100's to be donated to 348/409 in the other persons name. My bet is Trump will not be the President in 2024. Let me know if you are in. Until then, you win the argument/discussion. I am wrong on all counts. I don't know anything about anything and freely admit it. :bow

Bob, your the reciepient so keep score.
I am in no way trying to insult you, belittle you, demean you or any of that. I am trying to keep the base intact, rallied, and informed. I honestly want to know where you're getting your news and information from, because that right there is a key player in where we stand right now. I'll tell you where I'm getting my news and information from. Maybe 10% from Fox, but the majority comes from independents such as 1) Dr. Steve Turley, 2) Black Conservative Patriot, 3) Mark Dice, 4) Millenial Millie, and a few others. I implore you to give them a listen. YouTube. Here is a video I just watched: www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDH4wLxNvXI I'm not a betting man nor am I looking to make money from this knee-jerk reaction BS and bet on anything in "elections" in this Country this day-and-age?!? If I was forced to, I'd bet on the democrat or the scenario most favored by the establishment (DeSantis in place of Trump). We all need to be in this conversation and I applaud you for being in it rather than being someone who doesn't care.

Last edited:

rsavage

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I like Trump's policies, but after six years of the MSM pounding "Trump is bad, Trump is hateful..., I am fearful we would lose the Presidency again. A large part of America hates Trump. They can't tell you why or cite an example of a supposed crime or some great injustice that he has committed in their minds, but their distaste is real. A little under half of the electorate love him but that is not enough. I am hopeful that Ron DeSantis wil be the Republican standard bearer. Has Trump like policies and is even more freedom loving. We need to turn this country around. Hopefully it is not too late in 2024. JMO

62BillT

Well Known Member
True. In my opinion the news last night was not good. The worst part is that Trump will take down his running mates. especially at the debates.

A pathway to a Democratic win.

Don't get me wrong, I voted for Trump twice. The first time was great, the second time was a disappointment. But this time would be a disaster, again in my opinion.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
They can't tell you why or cite an example of a supposed crime or some great injustice that he has committed in their minds, but their distaste is real.
I think that is a little presumptuous. There are many of us that can. However, for the same reasons I don't engage liberals, some of us don't care to argue a never ending argument. It goes nowhere. And arguing and name calling will not change anything. He said, she said. Facts are always moved to the side in favor of feelings. This whole argument reminds me of when they were going after football players for abusing their wives or girlfriends. People wanted the book thrown at the players until it was their team players or quarterback, then it was different.

Lt.FrankDrebin

Well Known Member
I like Trump's policies, but after six years of the MSM pounding "Trump is bad, Trump is hateful..., I am fearful we would lose the Presidency again. A large part of America hates Trump. They can't tell you why or cite an example of a supposed crime or some great injustice that he has committed in their minds, but their distaste is real. A little under half of the electorate love him but that is not enough. I am hopeful that Ron DeSantis wil be the Republican standard bearer. Has Trump like policies and is even more freedom loving. We need to turn this country around. Hopefully it is not too late in 2024. JMO
They will do exactly to DeSantis or anyone who doesn't play nicely with them as they did to Trump. It's the proverbial carrot hanging in front of our faces. "Ditch Trump and instead support ______ and you'll do better". Let's say that person becomes DeSantis. Democrats: "racist, homophobe (because of him going after groomers in schools)", all of the usual labels, another collusion hoax, they'll release another "pandemic" and DeSantis will resist lockdowns again and the democrats will exploit that.... so-on and so-on. I rode in on the Trump horse; I will ride out on the Trump horse. Trump is proven. He does not bow. He does not waver. He does not play. We've been in the trenches fighting the establishment since 2016 and now that the fight intensifies, some want to wave the white flag and capitulate, taking everyone else down around them. If DeSantis is true about doing what's best, he won't run in 2024, which would not even give that option for the white-flag-waving gullible.

bobs409

Administrator
democrats are trying to drive a wedge between republican voters using Trump and Desantis. If they can divide us, we will never win! It's like trying to elect a third party. All you do is divide up votes so one side can't win.

We can't win anyhow since we have a CABAL running the country now. Seriously think about all the stuff that took place in the past two years. We have been taken over! Voting is useless from here on. It's accept our current "leaders" or civil war. Good luck with civil war since we left our government get so big and they seem to own our military so we have to fight them too.

This is NOT your fathers America anymore.