63 Impala project continues...

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
That is very nice, Bob. It's easy to tell that you take the time to line things up right and make sure they're clean and painted before they go back on.

bobs409

Administrator
Thanks Mearl. That's the patience thing and it can be tough! It seems like every part of this car needs to be installed, removed, installed, removed, installed, removed until it cooperates. She's a fighter! :clean

Just read the entire thread, well mostly looked at pics. Lol. Amazing results!! I didn't see in the thread, but did you replace the floor pans? If so what brand did you go with?

bobs409

Administrator
Just read the entire thread, well mostly looked at pics. Lol. Amazing results!! I didn't see in the thread, but did you replace the floor pans? If so what brand did you go with?

Thanks. :)

I replaced just about everything including the floor. Somewhere on here is a thread I had prior to this one that showed the sheet metal work. I'll see if I can find it. (it's not for the faint of heart though, lots of metal surgery!)

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
You have done a great job on your car! So much work you had to do than I am doing on mine and you still are soooo far ahead with the process. I hope mine approached your quality!!
Congrates on a great effort and car.
Dennis
:appl:appl:appl

bobs409

Administrator
It's picture time again! A beautiful day here in PA. The 63 needed some sun (was getting a little white) :D I kill me. :laugh3

This the first it's been out since it's been pretty much assembled. Last time it was just a body without panels.

I still have to finish wet sanding and buffing the lower quarters & rockers so that's why the qtr moldings & emblems are not on yet.

Well, here she is:

DSCN6204.jpg DSCN6207.jpg DSCN6210.jpg DSCN6212.jpg DSCN6213.jpg DSCN6214.jpg DSCN6217.jpg DSCN6219.jpg DSCN6220.jpg DSCN6224.jpg