Meltdown Drags

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I was just curious. The nss club I'm in was invited to run.Don't know if the invite was taken up or not. If it was, I might go.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
My entire family is going to watch including my newborn son. I made everyone take the entire weekend off for the Meltdowns. We will be there Friday in a 40' motor home to camp out and take it all in. I won't have my pie crust cheater slicks mounted on my 64' belair yet to participate but I will have my Gopro and 360 VR video production equipment on hand to catch some action. Anyone want to see some 409 fun just ask 'Iowa 409 Guy' for the link to the video I made of his car racing.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Yup. they did not like my wheels

Last year I went out and bought some different rear wheels that I thought would be acceptable. I sent them a pic and after an untimely response they replied....no, can't use those, so I took them back. Then I sent them a couple of other pics of wheels to see if they would work....then I sent pics again, then again, then race day came and went...........still no answer.........still waiting...NOT. Evidently they have the same disease as lots of other places and don't return emails or calls. They won't miss me, plus there are plenty of other places to go. Have fun.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
20150703_124942.jpg The first two years I went that is what I did.
Had to drill my front wheels but not the back.